Author Topic: Changes being made to the BG  (Read 1999 times)

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
Re: Changes being made to the BG
« on: June 09, 2019, 06:24:17 PM »
I'd suggest changing your brand of tampon dear girl.

These off brand bullets got you cranky.

:popcorn:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 07:01:42 PM »
I'm asking because I've been watching you do JUST THAT for the last six or eight months.

:dizzy:

Between the hissy fits, love ins and PI threats I'm surprised you noticed.

I'm a fuckin expert in changing chatty threads into all out war.

I may choose to move posts or I may just strangle tards who spam.

Does that help you in any way?

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 12:05:00 PM »
Does this mean swooning over Freud will no longer be allowed in the BG?  :popcorn:

Oh god I hope so.

Seconded.

A flame forum is only as good as the people running it.If you have someone in charge that is either to lazy or just plain incompetent then you end up with what you have here.

So again I second this motion for a vote of no confidence in the fucktard that's running this place in to the ground.

Nothing personal Scoundrel,you're just not up to the job.

Weeps. I don't take anything you say personally bud. I pretty much just mop up the tears that you cry on command.

What with the girls getting ready to let a monthly slide into the BG and your buckets of crybaby the place is getting a mess.

Perhaps Poof should co-mod. He can bring his own mop.

I tend not to be around when most of the shattering eye drops hit the deck due to time differences.

That's the way we modded TRF so there was normally a Mod present. Joo does enough behind the scenes and Flea's fuckin useless other than for make over tips and being the tree that falls over when there's no-one there to hear it.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 12:11:33 PM »
I did?  I musta been high.  I don't remember ...  :dontknow:

Any excuse.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2019, 12:24:50 PM »
you will be allowed access to the mod room

Yeah. About that.

There's sorta been discussions up here in the hierachy and because I run the BG any modship will have limited features. Much like yourself Weepy.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2019, 12:34:48 PM »
I think that’s very big of me

Yeah. Slap that fat ass.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2019, 12:42:06 PM »
The guy is a gimp who belongs in a wooden box with a ball in his mouth and a condom around his face.

Just saying

That's a fantastic idea. What with Flea already being a gimp and I presume the leash would only be long enough so both the gimp boxes are in the same room we'll get a 25% reduction in our Council Tax bill.

Winnner winner chicken dinner.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2019, 04:23:45 PM »
If we can’t build a proper flame forum likes the ones Scoundrel and others are used to, then I might as well just give up

I gotta agree with Joo and also time. We've all been doing this a long time. We know how to lead from the front. Perhaps we're all guilty of a little laziness but after so many years sometimes the words just seem to type themselves and the thought process is marred.

I don't think I've been letting too much slide. I don't play the game for likes or Karma or whatever fuckin bells and whistles come with inbuilt board features and whatever friendships I have in PM I don't play favorites on the board. I think that's what's been happening. There's antagonism from certain peeps toward others that doesn't come out as flaming just bitching and people who are pally off the board are bringing that side of it here.

People's heads just need a wobble and to remember to try to be creatively funny and aggresive. I don't know about anyone else but I still try to get a chuckle out of being what would be considered offensive outside of a flame forum. As far as I'm aware everyone here has been around for years and knows the game. Don't get offended. It's words written by somebody probably thousands of miles away who are trying to be funny. I appreciate anybody who takes time to make me laugh I honestly do. That's why I accepted the Modship (which I didn't ask for) as it makes you a target and people take time out from their day to give me a giggle.

Now let's get this place into shape. Don't think you're being victimised if your posts are moved. The staff are being asked to be more vigilant about the content of the sub sections and will try to be fair as to what constitutes chat or flame. We have to be subjective about what we do and may not always be right or even agree on issues but we are trying to make it fun. So don't fuckin bother laming about petty shit. Flame the staff. That's what we're here for.

In other news the missing AP has been sighted attempting to pay both his broadband and cocaine bills by auctioning off the family silverware.

Edit. I was nearly at the end of this post 2 hours ago when a drunken friend rang me up and proceeded to spew bullshit for 2 hours so the context may be out. I've known the guy since our first day of Grammar School when we were 11. We're still best friends and our record phone call lasted over 8 hours so this was a swift chat really.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2019, 04:47:56 PM »

THANK YOU !!

I finally have hope for this forum

Yeah. That 2 hour break really allowed a lot of bullshit.

Pretty much as expected really.

Bland said you never were what you never had nor wanted and won't be there again. (I think)

Poofer said ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME.

Dovey did the mating dance as she hasn't had a fuck since last year.

Lotus asked the same question 5 different ways.

Joo was in total (dis)agreement..................I couldn't figure out which.

And I made Flea purr.

Situation FUBAR as usual.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2019, 05:42:29 PM »
I don't think your last post was actually a flame

Then you didn't think very hard did ya?

Opinionated Glaswegian mongrels tend not to think too hard just dribble tiny pock marked bile butts in a thread to show participation therefore your comment has no merit.

Why do you insist on smegma bombs instead of posting as you could? At your level of degraded education you could at least mimic a Downs Syndrome Skittish Oscar Wilde with a with a hare lip and just about able to keep Mum as your one and only friend on Facebook. Even the introduction guy de-friended you even though he was threatened with the sack from his 2 hour week £3.5 million a year job. You see the problems your Gorgonzola stench posts create.

Are you capable at least of critique on your own posts.

Read back before you hit post Cam. Then. If you have any honor you'll hit delete and we'll never have to have this conversation again.

I have little confidence on that result.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2019, 09:19:42 PM »
when you self implode,

Strange you should say that.

I was considering teaching a diploma in Implodisational Comedy in the Regs room until I realised I was wearing my pants back to front and was talking out of my asshole, stood on one leg in the middle lane of the M25 on a Friday at 4.30pm and a very angry looking black man was shouting obsceneties at me as he was being arrested for failing to pay for the Aldi carrier bag which he was wearing as a sunhat in the foggy February darkness then the Popemobile passed by and the Supreme Pontiff blessed me by urinating down the right sleeve of my new Ben Sherman shell suit.

Some days are odd by design.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6