Author Topic: Changes being made to the BG  (Read 2179 times)

The Queen Bee

Re: Changes being made to the BG
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2019, 01:02:36 PM »
That's a fantastic idea. What with Flea already being a gimp and I presume the leash would only be long enough so both the gimp boxes are in the same room we'll get a 25% reduction in our Council Tax bill.

Winnner winner chicken dinner.

:popcorn:

I am really trying here, you bastard.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2019, 01:06:05 PM »
If we can’t build a proper flame forum likes the ones Scoundrel and others are used to, then I might as well just give up
We have tried. On several occasions in fact. However, and I'm going to have to call you out here, you yourself have been one of the biggest offenders on the chit chat bullshit.

Admins and staff are some of the biggest drivers of direction on a board. If you're not involved no one will be involved.

If today is a new day then so be it. I got your back. But it has to be a new day for EVERYBODY. Including your pet rodent on  string Benzo. And the chitty chatty shit needs to stop.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Dovey

« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2019, 01:08:44 PM »
 So basically and ironically.....

All these words essentially mean no chit chat in the BG, just flaming.

Pretty motherfucking simple.

So do it. Get it done. Shut the fuck up.  :coffee_beans:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2019, 01:12:57 PM »
We have tried. On several occasions in fact. However, and I'm going to have to call you out here, you yourself have been one of the biggest offenders on the chit chat bullshit.

Admins and staff are some of the biggest drivers of direction on a board. If you're not involved no one will be involved.

If today is a new day then so be it. I got your back. But it has to be a new day for EVERYBODY. Including your pet rodent on  string Benzo. And the chitty chatty shit needs to stop.

With all due respect , you have a huge pet that gets away with murder. Breaks all the rules and no consequences. BEnzo doesn’t flame dead kids or post Pi In a roundabout way. Main thing, he don’t complain about everything and his mother.

Can you agree to let us fix this subforum ?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2019, 01:23:17 PM »

With all due respect , you have a huge pet that gets away with murder. Breaks all the rules and no consequences. BEnzo doesn’t flame dead kids or post Pi In a roundabout way. Main thing, he don’t complain about everything and his mother.

Can you agree to let us fix this subforum ?
I am 100% in agreement with fixing this sub. But we have to be consistent and apply the rules equally.

And if the poster to whom I think you are speaking of is who you are speaking of she's hardly my pet. I argue with her quite regularly but she's pretty vicious and I like that so I respect her. And any new developments in the dynamic around here with respect to her demeanor are exactly that, new. Whereas Bozo has been a lame fucking spammer for YEARS.

Additionally, I  don't think she's flamed Caskur's child to any extent beyond what 99% of flametown has already done. And to be honest, although I don't engage in the activity myself I feel little compassion for someone who continues to associate themselves with persons who do.

Like I've said, I got you here. let's fix this. But as soon as I see these rules being munged to facilitate a particular end that is unfair I will make it a point to become the biggest offender. 

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blandscape
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2019, 01:30:36 PM »
Starting today, this will be a flame only forum. Any posts that are not what the admins or mods consider flaming will be moved to the girly groundz, which is being renamed TV2.

If you choose to participate in the BG, you are basically entering at your own risk. Everything about you is fair game except for your kids or identifiable information. This isn’t up for discussion nor is anyone going to change their mind. If you continue to spam instead of flame in the BG, you will be restricted from posting in the BG.

I’ve been getting pm’s about people leaving because so and so posts here. Or people are leaving if so and so is banned. Please understand when I say, I don’t give a shit. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

I’m this close to doing away with this forum unless things change. I come from actual flame forums where you play hard or go home. There are no rules and no one is babied.

Last but not least, if you ask to be banned, your account will be deleted and you won’t be permitted back. Grow the fuck up and play at your own risk. I’m here to have fun, not babysit or get headaches.

This all sounds fantastically fantastic...right up until someone determines the length breath and depth of flaming, that even Scoundrel can understand. We either have a level playing field or we are just TRF wiff Obi deciding what flaming is, instead of Flea.

Let me give you all a simple grounding in flaming, it's merely the troll that evolves from a simple disagreement. It's an opinion that cannot be verified by forum pigeon holing. Simply calling someone or other a cunt does not a flamer make.

This is fucking lunacy, unless the pussy whipped Joo gets his shite together, or Scoundrel goes full sentient. Never go full sentient!

Flea shouldn't even be in charge of her own digestive system, let alone deciding what flaming is, or could be in her ignorant appreciation of fucking up flaming, at every opportunity she always had.

You might as well ask today, what tomorrow will bring.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2019, 01:33:20 PM »
Hallelujah to the new meds .

I can actually understand what the guy is saying 

The Queen Bee

« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2019, 01:33:44 PM »
This all sounds fantastically fantastic...right up until someone determines the length breath and depth of flaming, that even Scoundrel can understand. We either have a level playing field or we are just TRF wiff Obi deciding what is flaming, instead of Flea.

Let me give you all a simple grounding in flaming, it's merely the troll that evolves from a simple disagreement. It's an opinion that cannot be verified by forum pigeon holing. Simply calling someone or other a cunt does not a flamer make.

This is fucking lunacy, unless the pussy whipped Joo gets his shite together, or Scoundrel goes full sentient. Never go full sentient!

Flea shouldn't even be in charge of her own digestive system, let alone deciding what flaming is, or could be in her ignorant appreciation of fucking up flaming, at every opportunity she always had.

You might as well ask today, what tomorrow will bring.

You’re getting your wish. I’m done

Every idea gets shot down. I’m sick of the threats and spamming fucktards. This forum is supposed to save me from boredom while my life is on hold but it’s just a fucking headache.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2019, 01:39:49 PM »

You’re getting your wish. I’m done

Every idea gets shot down. I’m sick of the threats and spamming fucktards. This forum is supposed to save me from boredom while my life is on hold but it’s just a fucking headache.

But I am flaming you, and your opinion. Surely you are OK wiff dat?

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2019, 01:40:54 PM »
See where I am going wiff dis diss?

The Queen Bee

« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2019, 01:42:11 PM »
But I am flaming you, and your opinion. Surely you are OK wiff dat?

You can flame me til the dick comes out your mouth. Everyone is missing the point

The Queen Bee

« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2019, 01:42:33 PM »
See where I am going wiff dis diss?

Stuffing your mouth with more dick?

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2019, 01:52:45 PM »

You can flame me til the dick comes out your mouth. Everyone is missing the point

You are the only fuck lolly we all suck just to feel better about ourselves. You never once could claim ownership over flame, all you and your pathetic brain farts could ever provide was a simple drooling entertainment, for nearly everyone else.

This is what flaming looks like for you in your densely unappreciative understanding of your own standing.

For you, this is the best that you can hope for. That no-one else is stupid enough to understand what you never meant!

This is your new forum. And you are not smart enough to be in it.

Dovey

« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2019, 01:53:38 PM »
 Bland winz all teh dicks...all the time  :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

He is a big fucking winner that one. Careers be on track and shit.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2019, 01:54:29 PM »
Bland winz all teh dicks...all the time  :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

He is a big fucking winner that one. Careers be on track and shit.

I am here merely to absolve you of your sin.

Dovey

« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2019, 01:54:53 PM »
You are the only fuck lolly we all suck

See where this fucking cocksuckers mind goes?

Degenerate  :biglaugha:

Dovey

« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2019, 01:55:30 PM »

By sin, you mean the dick you think I'm gettin... amirite?  :biglaugha:

Moonpie

« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2019, 01:57:33 PM »

:crampe:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2019, 01:59:30 PM »
You are the only fuck lolly we all suck just to feel better about ourselves. You never once could claim ownership over flame, all you and your pathetic brain farts could ever provide was a simple drooling entertainment, for nearly everyone else.

This is what flaming looks like for you in your densely unappreciative understanding of your own standing.

For you, this is the best that you can hope for. That no-one else is stupid enough to understand what you never meant!

This is your new forum. And you are not smart enough to be in it.

I tried and I’ve failed. There is no win in this situation and it’s not worth the headache

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2019, 02:00:41 PM »
By sin, you mean the dick you think I'm gettin... amirite?  :biglaugha:

No, what I mean is you are not smart enough to know what I mean.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6