Author Topic: Changes being made to the BG  (Read 1982 times)

Offline theJIZZ

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1954 / -1095
Re: Changes being made to the BG
« on: June 09, 2019, 06:49:53 PM »
Does this rule mean that every post must be flame, or just every thread be flamey (leaving room for people to laugh and compliment other posters on their zingers?, or even post announcements about conference calls and "flame" comps and stips and callouts and stuff?)

It's a serious question.  I understand the idea behind this, moving all the sexy parties and the cluckathons and the reminiscing about TV to the pink subforum and leaving the BGz for all the outlanders to prance around and fag lame each other in. 

And I understand that the BG is YOUR baby....does that mean that YOU will still be free to post whateverthefuck pops into your mind on the BG regardless of whatever restrictions you have for other posters?  I'm asking because I've been watching you do JUST THAT for the last six or eight months.

:dizzy:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline theJIZZ

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1954 / -1095
Re: Changes being made to the BG
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 04:12:08 PM »

The forum I built

You couldn't MANAGE a pay toilet, let alone BUILD anything more challenging than a pile of shit.

The same is true of those who "liked" your post.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6