Author Topic: Changes being made to the BG  (Read 2094 times)

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +197 / -34
Re: Changes being made to the BG
« on: June 10, 2019, 11:54:28 AM »
I think if this is the direction this place is going, it needs somebody with a little more, shall I say, diversity to moderate.

I nominate myself for the gig.

Seconded.

Quote from: KIng Martini
A vote of no confidence for Scoundrel.

A flame forum is only as good as the people running it.If you have someone in charge that is either to lazy or just plain incompetent then you end up with what you have here.

So again I second this motion for a vote of no confidence in the fucktard that's running this place in to the ground.

Nothing personal Scoundrel,you're just not up to the job.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 12:20:24 PM »
Oh god I hope so.

Weeps. I don't take anything you say personally bud. I pretty much just mop up the tears that you cry on command.

What with the girls getting ready to let a monthly slide into the BG and your buckets of crybaby the place is getting a mess.

Perhaps Poof should co-mod. He can bring his own mop.

I tend not to be around when most of the shattering eye drops hit the deck due to time differences.

That's the way we modded TRF so there was normally a Mod present. Joo does enough behind the scenes and Flea's fuckin useless other than for make over tips and being the tree that falls over when there's no-one there to hear it.

:popcorn:

Good lad.So like most of us here you've come to the realization that you're just not cut out for running this flaming thing and are happy to hand the reins over to your betters,say for example Mr.Poofer.It takes a humble man to admit such a thing so kudos to you for that I suppose.
It's ok though as like Peachy you done your best and for that you will be allowed access to the mod room as long as you wear those red spandex undies that Flea likes and a gimp mask so Joo doesn't have to look at your hedious features whilst performing felatio on your stub like genitalia.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 04:16:22 PM »

The same is true of those who "liked" your post.

Heh !

Thems a ighting wurdz !  :biggrin:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6