Author Topic: Changes being made to the BG  (Read 1987 times)

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • Show only replies by reaper
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +197 / -34
Re: Changes being made to the BG
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2019, 04:16:22 PM »

The same is true of those who "liked" your post.

Heh !

Thems a ighting wurdz !  :biggrin:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2019, 04:23:45 PM »
If we can’t build a proper flame forum likes the ones Scoundrel and others are used to, then I might as well just give up

I gotta agree with Joo and also time. We've all been doing this a long time. We know how to lead from the front. Perhaps we're all guilty of a little laziness but after so many years sometimes the words just seem to type themselves and the thought process is marred.

I don't think I've been letting too much slide. I don't play the game for likes or Karma or whatever fuckin bells and whistles come with inbuilt board features and whatever friendships I have in PM I don't play favorites on the board. I think that's what's been happening. There's antagonism from certain peeps toward others that doesn't come out as flaming just bitching and people who are pally off the board are bringing that side of it here.

People's heads just need a wobble and to remember to try to be creatively funny and aggresive. I don't know about anyone else but I still try to get a chuckle out of being what would be considered offensive outside of a flame forum. As far as I'm aware everyone here has been around for years and knows the game. Don't get offended. It's words written by somebody probably thousands of miles away who are trying to be funny. I appreciate anybody who takes time to make me laugh I honestly do. That's why I accepted the Modship (which I didn't ask for) as it makes you a target and people take time out from their day to give me a giggle.

Now let's get this place into shape. Don't think you're being victimised if your posts are moved. The staff are being asked to be more vigilant about the content of the sub sections and will try to be fair as to what constitutes chat or flame. We have to be subjective about what we do and may not always be right or even agree on issues but we are trying to make it fun. So don't fuckin bother laming about petty shit. Flame the staff. That's what we're here for.

In other news the missing AP has been sighted attempting to pay both his broadband and cocaine bills by auctioning off the family silverware.

:popcorn:

Edit. I was nearly at the end of this post 2 hours ago when a drunken friend rang me up and proceeded to spew bullshit for 2 hours so the context may be out. I've known the guy since our first day of Grammar School when we were 11. We're still best friends and our record phone call lasted over 8 hours so this was a swift chat really.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2019, 04:26:40 PM »
I gotta agree with Joo and also time. We've all been doing this a long time. We know how to lead from the front. Perhaps we're all guilty of a little laziness but after so many years sometimes the words just seem to type themselves and the thought process is marred.

I don't think I've been letting too much slide. I don't play the game for likes or Karma or whatever fuckin bells and whistles come with inbuilt board features and whatever friendships I have in PM I don't play favorites on the board. I think that's what's been happening. There's antagonism from certain peeps toward others that doesn't come out as flaming just bitching and people who are pally off the board are bringing that side of it here.

People's heads just need a wobble and to remember to try to be creatively funny and aggresive. I don't know about anyone else but I still try to get a chuckle out of being what would be considered offensive outside of a flame forum. As far as I'm aware everyone here has been around for years and knows the game. Don't get offended. It's words written by somebody probably thousands of miles away who are trying to be funny. I appreciate anybody who takes time to make me laugh I honestly do. That's why I accepted the Modship (which I didn't ask for) as it makes you a target and people take time out from their day to give me a giggle.

Now let's get this place into shape. Don't think you're being victimised if your posts are moved. The staff are being asked to be more vigilant about the content of the sub sections and will try to be fair as to what constitutes chat or flame. We have to be subjective about what we do and may not always be right or even agree on issues but we are trying to make it fun. So don't fuckin bother laming about petty shit. Flame the staff. That's what we're here for.

In other news the missing AP has been sighted attempting to pay both his broadband and cocaine bills by auctioning off the family silverware.

THANK YOU !!

I finally have hope for this forum

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2019, 04:47:56 PM »

THANK YOU !!

I finally have hope for this forum

Yeah. That 2 hour break really allowed a lot of bullshit.

Pretty much as expected really.

Bland said you never were what you never had nor wanted and won't be there again. (I think)

Poofer said ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME.

Dovey did the mating dance as she hasn't had a fuck since last year.

Lotus asked the same question 5 different ways.

Joo was in total (dis)agreement..................I couldn't figure out which.

And I made Flea purr.

Situation FUBAR as usual.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blandscape
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2019, 05:01:40 PM »
I sometimes forget why I like you so much.

Get your shite together sir....for Flea is defining your ability to mod. I don't think your last post was actually a flame, just an opinion, but maybe you can ensure via a what not too, what we should be avoiding before being pinked?

There's a gid Scouser.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 10, 2019, 05:42:29 PM »
I don't think your last post was actually a flame

Then you didn't think very hard did ya?

Opinionated Glaswegian mongrels tend not to think too hard just dribble tiny pock marked bile butts in a thread to show participation therefore your comment has no merit.

Why do you insist on smegma bombs instead of posting as you could? At your level of degraded education you could at least mimic a Downs Syndrome Skittish Oscar Wilde with a with a hare lip and just about able to keep Mum as your one and only friend on Facebook. Even the introduction guy de-friended you even though he was threatened with the sack from his 2 hour week £3.5 million a year job. You see the problems your Gorgonzola stench posts create.

Are you capable at least of critique on your own posts.

Read back before you hit post Cam. Then. If you have any honor you'll hit delete and we'll never have to have this conversation again.

I have little confidence on that result.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #86 on: June 10, 2019, 06:38:26 PM »

Yes you do. I’m unforgettable

You do have a few nice cleavage shots floating around.
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 10, 2019, 07:35:48 PM »
Then you didn't think very hard did ya?

Opinionated Glaswegian mongrels tend not to think too hard just dribble tiny pock marked bile butts in a thread to show participation therefore your comment has no merit.

Why do you insist on smegma bombs instead of posting as you could? At your level of degraded education you could at least mimic a Downs Syndrome Skittish Oscar Wilde with a with a hare lip and just about able to keep Mum as your one and only friend on Facebook. Even the introduction guy de-friended you even though he was threatened with the sack from his 2 hour week £3.5 million a year job. You see the problems your Gorgonzola stench posts create.

Are you capable at least of critique on your own posts.

Read back before you hit post Cam. Then. If you have any honor you'll hit delete and we'll never have to have this conversation again.

I have little confidence on that result.

Are you just stringing metaphors together merely attempting to sound anything but Scouse?

Stop pretending your heritage runs deeper than that...for we have always appreciated that about you. Your ability to wake up in the morning, eat your egg soldiers while never being anything but Irish while begging to be despicably English, only serves to prove what a slave you and yer kin generationly beg to be.

Being just Liverpudlian white trash doing its best to make its own way in da world alighted you here. With a panel that only you think you ever earned. You are to be congratulated for your hard work,when Flea thought she burned her bridges you were there to remind her just how talented you never were.

Maybe you were never the man for the job of moderation here, I have seen KM and Joo stand up to Flea and temporarily lose their way, and be welcomed back for it.

Maybe you're just the man that we were never waiting on.

What are you going to do for an encore,one up Flea??

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 10, 2019, 07:46:26 PM »
I wonder if we will ever welcome you back when you self implode, like you always do?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2019, 09:19:42 PM »
when you self implode,

Strange you should say that.

I was considering teaching a diploma in Implodisational Comedy in the Regs room until I realised I was wearing my pants back to front and was talking out of my asshole, stood on one leg in the middle lane of the M25 on a Friday at 4.30pm and a very angry looking black man was shouting obsceneties at me as he was being arrested for failing to pay for the Aldi carrier bag which he was wearing as a sunhat in the foggy February darkness then the Popemobile passed by and the Supreme Pontiff blessed me by urinating down the right sleeve of my new Ben Sherman shell suit.

Some days are odd by design.

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • Show only replies by kooch
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2019, 04:54:34 AM »
if you ask to be banned, your account will be deleted and you won’t be permitted back.

Enough with the fucking account deletions already. It ruins the flow of the board. Perma-banning people is more than sufficient.

Christ all mighty you people are like those disgusting degenerates who think tattoos and piercings are anything other than self mutilation.

Stop hacking bits off the board faggots.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6