Author Topic: Call Someone A Cunt Week  (Read 880 times)

Dovey

Re: Call Someone A Cunt Week
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2019, 01:00:17 PM »

You didn't tell the cunt your rape fantasies did you? Freddy woulda had a boner from Chicago to Detroit no doubt.

:popcorn:

I kinda feel like a night with Martini would end with me drunk, tied up with a stripper between my legs. 

And him podcasting it  :biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2019, 04:55:37 PM »
I kinda feel like a night with Martini would end with me drunk, tied up with a stripper between my legs. 

And him podcasting it  :biglaugha:

Shit. You got me. I can't disagree with one word ya bitch.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Dovey

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2019, 06:17:40 PM »
Shit. You got me. I can't disagree with one word ya bitch.

Truth.  :biglaugha:

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2019, 06:42:28 PM »
Truth.  :biglaugha:

Mind you. Even Poof wouln't fuck below a 3 and the ravage of years has left you at a teetering two.

You shoulda taken more care. That photo of you at 16 already had 'Walking Blowjob' written in a dozen semen stained signatures on it.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2019, 06:54:59 PM »
So get at it
Don't tell me what to do, you twat.

You remind me of those single guys in their 50s and 60s who can't get any no matter how hard they try.  So, they go to Thailand and marry a 17-year-old bar girl or ladyboy, and every single day they hand money to the spouse so she can go out and turn tricks, then buy something nice for herself on the way home, while he lies in bed farting and watching TV till she gets back and then refuses to have sex with him.

Have you booked a flight yet?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Dovey

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2019, 06:59:26 PM »
Don't tell me what to do, you twat.

You remind me of those single guys in their 50s and 60s who can't get any no matter how hard they try.  So, they go to Thailand and marry a 17-year-old bar girl or ladyboy, and every single day they hand money to the spouse so she can go out and turn tricks, then buy something nice for herself on the way home, while he lies in bed farting and watching TV till she gets back and then refuses to have sex with him.

Have you booked a flight yet?

If you pepper that with some heroin and ether.....and maybe a couple dead hookers, you've nail him  :biglaugha:

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2019, 08:37:08 PM »
every single day they hand money to the spouse so she can go out and turn tricks,

That's mighty fine logic there Bloatus Pud. So when a woman handles the books you pay somebody to go and earn money?

Do you do your own tax returns by any chance? It would only take a few moronic women like you to make one slightly bent Tax Officer a fantastic yearly bonus. Jeez. The guy (and it will be a guy) probably has a Cayman Island bank account password Dumbslutsxtras1. A timeshare in Barbados and a big, fuck off Monster Truck reg Lolatu69.

Now that we've established you as one of the high flying (for instructions on getting high ask that seeping gash Dovey) female intelligensia can you crack the code?

Do women want equality or men to act like gentlemen? When push comes to shove would you expect your man to protect you? Do you enjoy the benefits of being female? Having doors held open for you, dates footing the bill etc etc etc. Is it ok for a woman to hit a man under any circumstances?

Don't let the answers interrupt you from doing something important like ironing your mans shirt so he'll stand more chance of attracting a little strange at the office he grafts in for 60 hours a week to pay for your home shopping channel addiction. Now that the wedding photos are distant memories and you're too fat to get out of the front door you can't blame your man for fucking the 15 year old babysitter can you? But you will in the divorce proceedings when you grab 75% of his earnings so you can get a gym membership for 6 months in an attempt to make your plug ugly ass attractive enough to grab the next half blind moron with a boner to fleece.

At least you have equality and a big stack of batteries right?

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2019, 01:58:36 AM »
That's mighty fine logic there Bloatus Pud. So when a woman handles the books you pay somebody to go and earn money?

Do you do your own tax returns by any chance? It would only take a few moronic women like you to make one slightly bent Tax Officer a fantastic yearly bonus. Jeez. The guy (and it will be a guy) probably has a Cayman Island bank account password Dumbslutsxtras1. A timeshare in Barbados and a big, fuck off Monster Truck reg Lolatu69.

Now that we've established you as one of the high flying (for instructions on getting high ask that seeping gash Dovey) female intelligensia can you crack the code?

Do women want equality or men to act like gentlemen? When push comes to shove would you expect your man to protect you? Do you enjoy the benefits of being female? Having doors held open for you, dates footing the bill etc etc etc. Is it ok for a woman to hit a man under any circumstances?

Don't let the answers interrupt you from doing something important like ironing your mans shirt so he'll stand more chance of attracting a little strange at the office he grafts in for 60 hours a week to pay for your home shopping channel addiction. Now that the wedding photos are distant memories and you're too fat to get out of the front door you can't blame your man for fucking the 15 year old babysitter can you? But you will in the divorce proceedings when you grab 75% of his earnings so you can get a gym membership for 6 months in an attempt to make your plug ugly ass attractive enough to grab the next half blind moron with a boner to fleece.

At least you have equality and a big stack of batteries right?

No, dear.  Dumb dick heads who marry little girls[girl/boys] can be convinced to give out their money, even when the reason is completely absurd.

See, she takes the money, because she needs it to buy something for herself, right?  So she goes and turns tricks, puts the money from the sex work in her secret bank account that our fat old fuck (you) knows nothing about, and then brings home the trinket she bought with his money.  The trinket she spent the better part of a day/night "shopping around" for.

Burn, right?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Frederica

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Frederica
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -9
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2019, 08:35:19 AM »
Call Someone A Cunt Week

You're a cunt week

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2019, 10:05:24 AM »
No, dear.  Dumb dick heads who marry little girls[girl/boys] can be convinced to give out their money,

All women are thieves......Check

See, she takes the money, because she needs it to buy something for herself, right?  So she goes and turns tricks,

All women are whores.........Check

Burn, right?

It must indeed burn to be female as it would appear they are all thieving whores.

I thought you were in here claiming some sort of equality with males but here you are denouncing the sisterhood and stating that a womans main means of income should be prostitution and theft.

I have a feeling that won't make you popular with the other ladies on the board. In fact, I'd be pretty pissed at you if I were them.

The niceset thing I can think of to describe you would be 'sellout'  but I have a feeling labelling your entire gender as dishonest will get you a lot more shit from the women here who do rank themselves as equals than I can be assed to dish out.

What a nice easy way to flame.

Call Someone A Cunt Week

You're a cunt week

Daytime drinking Fred.

Bad show.

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Joe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2019, 11:49:50 AM »
And ONLY for you.

Fucking cunt.

:biglaugha:

I wonder if the OP is tryin ta say in his awkward cavemannish way that he likes you.

Other men might say, “I like you.” Or “I’m attracted to you.” Or “You’re beautiful!”

But instead he sez, “You’re a cunt!”

Maybe he’s frustrated isn’t getting any at home.

Dovey

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2019, 11:50:54 AM »
I wonder if the OP is tryin ta say in his awkward way that he likes you.

Other men might say, “I like you.” Or “I’m attracted to you.” Or “You’re beautiful!”

But instead he sez, “You’re a cunt!”

Maybe he’s frustrated isn’t getting any at home.

Thats how we all are here  :biglaugha:

Murdock

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2019, 12:41:20 PM »
Who is being a Cunty McCuntface? 

I throw the C word around as much as I call my friends hookers.. but I’m of British descent and sometimes “bitch” just doesn’t cut it  :drunk2:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2019, 03:05:11 PM »
All women are thieves......Check

All women are whores.........Check

It must indeed burn to be female as it would appear they are all thieving whores.

I thought you were in here claiming some sort of equality with males but here you are denouncing the sisterhood and stating that a womans main means of income should be prostitution and theft.

I have a feeling that won't make you popular with the other ladies on the board. In fact, I'd be pretty pissed at you if I were them.

The niceset thing I can think of to describe you would be 'sellout'  but I have a feeling labelling your entire gender as dishonest will get you a lot more shit from the women here who do rank themselves as equals than I can be assed to dish out.

What a nice easy way to flame.

Daytime drinking Fred.

Bad show.

Nowhere in my post did I say ALL women do this, nor did I say all men act like you.  Get a mental health eval.  It might help you to determine whether you have a mental health issue, or you're just a dumb fuck.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2019, 07:16:05 PM »
Nowhere in my post did I say ALL women do this, nor did I say all men act like you. 

But you did say.

See, she takes the money, because she needs it to buy something for herself, right?  So she goes and turns tricks, puts the money from the sex work in her secret bank account that our fat old fuck (you) knows nothing about, and then brings home the trinket she bought with his money.  The trinket she spent the better part of a day/night "shopping around" for.

Burn, right?

Suggesting that stealing and lying are commonplace and reasonable actions. You boast of women getting possesions by using sex as a weapon and nowhere do you state that actions like that are anything less than a womans right as the man is lonely and willing to pay for company.

That you attribute any of the male side of this toward a poster who is known to be a quite contented family man and has been for some years now just makes it more and more obvious that if you had the looks and weren't like a fat fuckin Picasso with your features at obtuse angles on a solid ball of fat containing the micro brain which allows you to so readily ridicule yourself on a public forum then you would happily fleece a lonely individual and prostitute yourself on the side to gain property by deception.

It makes you look like a very worthless individual.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2019, 05:46:50 AM »
Is it too late to call youse cunts a pack of cunts?

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2019, 12:34:34 PM »
Is it too late to call youse cunts a pack of cunts?

Not at all.

You can say anything you want from the Southern Hemisphere.

By default it's of little to no importance.

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2019, 08:13:29 PM »
Oak is so fat she has more "dimples"  than  a dozen  golf balls.

Fucking disgusting fat cunt,  PM me for good cyber.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6