Author Topic: Rumor has it that...  (Read 1521 times)

The Queen Bee

Rumor has it that...
« on: June 11, 2019, 02:06:58 PM »
There’s a private group where my children and I are being discussed by a bunch of slobs

Imma be decent and find out if this is true before I let off in the nastiest personal information war any of you motherfuckers have ever seen.

Any of you whack ass ho’s got anything to say about my children or grandchildren, say it here where I can reply . I can’t ban you so dont trip.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Re: Rumor has it that...
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 02:18:01 PM »
I’m guessing it’s the Taco Bell appreciation subgroup which Poarkahontas is admin of...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 02:22:20 PM »
I’m guessing it’s the Taco Bell appreciation subgroup which Poarkahontas is admin of...

I provide these gargantuan sized heffers a spot to post on and this is how they repay me

By attacking defenseless children where they think I won’t find out.

I don’t know if the person pm’ing me is doing this so I’ll delete the forum so I’m getting to the bottom of it.

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • Show only replies by reaper
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +197 / -34
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 02:27:04 PM »
There’s a private group where my children and I are being discussed by a bunch of slobs

Loser up to his old tricks again ?

The Queen Bee

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2019, 02:28:41 PM »
Loser up to his old tricks again ?

No. He doesn’t have “this” info

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2019, 02:32:08 PM »

I provide these gargantuan sized heffers a spot to post on and this is how they repay me

I don’t know if the person pm’ing me is doing this so I’ll delete the forum so I’m getting to the bottom of it.

This seems like an evs/Mel type scenario. You and Poark loathe each other and seemingly she’s doing everything she can to undermine you and the forum.

Evs banned Mel in the end, not saying you should do that to Poarkahontas but if the burrito blob carries on trying to upset you by getting personal about your family, it would be understandable if you did shitcan her. After all, it’s your forum......

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2019, 02:37:44 PM »

Dovey

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2019, 02:39:51 PM »

Imma be decent and find out if this is true before I let off in the nastiest personal information war any of you motherfuckers have ever seen.

Any of you whack ass ho’s got anything to say about my children or grandchildren, say it here where I can reply . I can’t ban you so dont trip.

What the feck?!

Why?

I swear people are fucking psycho. Smdh.  :curse:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2019, 02:40:09 PM »

Why do they even have a secret board?  Are they that insecure that they need to gossip in private?  There is nothing worse than gossiping women.  Honestly, that is the part of being a woman that makes me wish I were a man.

What a bunch of losers.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2019, 02:45:40 PM »
You and Poark loathe each other and seemingly she’s doing everything she can to undermine you and the forum.

That is pretty much her MO.  She always makes an enemy then goes to extremes to either vanquish her enemy or get banned so she can get her life under control for awhile.

You all may have noticed she has the highest post count here.  And this isn't even her "home board."  She is the worst board addict I've ever seen on any of the spawn boards of Yahoo's heyday.  The addiction does fuck with your sense of self, you know.

Just sayin'.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Murdock

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2019, 03:57:16 PM »
People don’t realize this.. but the admin panel at Trollvalhalla consisted of the infamous Yahoo board trolls.  They had a code... honor amongst thieves if you will...  and this was where I learned this game.  PI (and I’m talking actual PI and not the air claims spewed across the boards in the recent years) was forbidden because they knew not everyone was able to handle this game and would resort to the lowest level of play with PI.  They did not throw around ban threats because they recognized a direct correlation in the decline of post count following those threats. 

As a poster, you rolled with the punches & sharpened your claws while attempting to be entertaining and humorous.... you learned from your fatal mistakes in battle.  Your wounds were life lessons about your personal weaknesses.  If you were strong, you recovered and lived to play the game another day.  If you retaliated with threats of violence or contacted your opponent in the real world to disrupt their personal life... you were PWND (OWNED) ~ which was their way of saying you LOST the battle. 

I refuse to lower my level of trolling despite the toxicity currently plaguing this board... I am an elitist.  I believe trolling is an art form and if you don’t agree with me, then fuck YUO.

Trolls forever ♥️

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • Show only replies by reaper
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +197 / -34
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2019, 04:01:19 PM »
And the crap you thrive on is better because...?

Because-

The nonsensical crap I post doesn't destroy boards.Or run good posters off of said boards.

Flea also doesn't need me to make a big show of my loyalties and me to make ridiculous statements of who this is about and what will happen to said persons.If what has been said happens to be true and that certain people have gone after her children.Then she knows full well where my loyalties will lie.As for you Princess,It's blatantly obvious even to the novices around here that you will use this drama as an excuse to try and one up another poster.

Quite sad really.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2019, 04:03:28 PM »
I dont know if I’m being trolled into closing the forum. I keep asking for proof and nada.

Murdock

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2019, 04:10:58 PM »
I dont know if I’m being trolled into closing the forum. I keep asking for proof and nada.

If this is directed at me...

I was summoned to help increase traffic... have been asked repetitively to open my own board since I returned by multiple posters... but I’m not putting myself in a position to be blamed for this forum failing.

I will say that I’m ready to pull the trigger on a new forum IF this one fails.  But I’m also not rooting for you to fail. 

I want this community to thrive... so I’m here being a productive and participating member.   

Offline theJIZZ

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by theJIZZ
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1954 / -1095
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2019, 04:11:04 PM »
.As for you Princess,It's blatantly obvious even to the novices around here that you will use this drama as an excuse to try and one up another poster.
As some know, Lotus and Oak have been at each other's throats on at least one other forum for a decade, but due to wise forum management neither of them has ever been able to get the upper hand vis-a-vis the other.

I've seen this maneuver before, of seizing on the nearest drama queen with a panel and trying to hijack whatever the daily soap opera is, into a way to smear "MY" enemy even though that poster most likely doesn't even know WTF the drama is about.

Pretty sad, as you say.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2019, 04:16:16 PM »
If this is directed at me...

I was summoned to help increase traffic... have been asked repetitively to open my own board since I returned by multiple posters... but I’m not putting myself in a position to be blamed for this forum failing.

I will say that I’m ready to pull the trigger on a new forum IF this one fails.  But I’m also not rooting for you to fail. 

I want this community to thrive... so I’m here being a productive and participating member.

Why do you think everything I say is directed at you ?

Unless you’re the one running the group my children are being flamed in, you’re not a bleep on my radar. Start your own forum...PLEASE. Take the crybabies to your forum. I’ll own you one

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2019, 04:20:48 PM »
Why you continue placing your trust in ppl who would find it hysterical to see you fail defies sanity

Murdock

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2019, 04:22:40 PM »

Why do you think everything I say is directed at you ?

Unless you’re the one running the group my children are being flamed in, you’re not a bleep on my radar. Start your own forum...PLEASE. Take the crybabies to your forum. I’ll own you one

:biglaugha: :biglaugha: that was funny...

But what I’m trying to say is that it shouldn’t matter what they are saying about your kids.  Posters aren’t going to rally around the jackass doing this like he won.  It’s highly looked down on by everyone I know online.   

If you’re against PI, then be against PI.  That will earn you respect from the posters on this forum.     

The Queen Bee

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2019, 04:25:59 PM »
I thought you were starting your own forum when you left this one. What happened ?

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2019, 04:29:05 PM »
The nonsensical crap I post doesn't destroy boards.Or run good posters off of said boards.

Unlike the subject of this thread, I'm not trying to one up anyone.  I'm just speaking the truth.  If the truth hurts, that's your problem, not mine.

What the fuck do you think they need a private board for?  So they can share recipes?  Tool.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6