Author Topic: Rumor has it that...  (Read 1518 times)

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +197 / -34
Re: Rumor has it that...
« on: June 11, 2019, 02:27:04 PM »
There’s a private group where my children and I are being discussed by a bunch of slobs

Loser up to his old tricks again ?

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 04:01:19 PM »
And the crap you thrive on is better because...?

Because-

The nonsensical crap I post doesn't destroy boards.Or run good posters off of said boards.

Flea also doesn't need me to make a big show of my loyalties and me to make ridiculous statements of who this is about and what will happen to said persons.If what has been said happens to be true and that certain people have gone after her children.Then she knows full well where my loyalties will lie.As for you Princess,It's blatantly obvious even to the novices around here that you will use this drama as an excuse to try and one up another poster.

Quite sad really.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 04:05:08 AM »
I got me my first Scrotus neggie.Was it something I said  :drunk2:

Unlike the subject of this thread, I'm not trying to one up anyone.  I'm just speaking the truth.  If the truth hurts, that's your problem, not mine.

Nope,not buying that one Princess.It's blatantly obvious even to the most unbiased of viewers here that you were using someone else's misery in order to try and one up someone.And that really does make you look like a sad,hateful little cuntling.

Quote from: sad,hateful little cuntling
What the fuck do you think they need a private board for?  So they can share recipes?

As yet I've not seen any evidence of this private board.Nor any evidence that people have been going after peoples children.Infact so far all I've heard is `he said,she said` and `I've heard a rumor` yet you're quite happy to use this opportunity to vilify someones character.Guilty until proven innocent,eh.

Incidentally Scrotus what do you think of people that do have private boards and lets say facebook groups where they chat and discuss things that happen on these boards.

Why do they even have a secret board?  Are they that insecure that they need to gossip in private?  There is nothing worse than gossiping women.  Honestly, that is the part of being a woman that makes me wish I were a man.

What a bunch of losers.

Dam, them losers got told !

If only you knew  :laughinatu:

lolz

You might want to up your game as well Princess because I've heard a rumor that bottom feeding troglodytes that can't flame and spam the boards up with `lolz` types posts are being banned from the b/g.And well, we wouldn't want that to happen,now would we  :biggrin:  Now get out of my face before I cut your throat and pull your tongue out through that rancid stink hole that you call a gash.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6