Author Topic: Rumor has it that...  (Read 1519 times)

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Re: Rumor has it that...
« on: June 11, 2019, 02:40:09 PM »

I provide these gargantuan sized heffers a spot to post on and this is how they repay me

By attacking defenseless children where they think I won’t find out.

I don’t know if the person pm’ing me is doing this so I’ll delete the forum so I’m getting to the bottom of it.

Why do they even have a secret board?  Are they that insecure that they need to gossip in private?  There is nothing worse than gossiping women.  Honestly, that is the part of being a woman that makes me wish I were a man.

What a bunch of losers.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 02:45:40 PM »
You and Poark loathe each other and seemingly she’s doing everything she can to undermine you and the forum.

That is pretty much her MO.  She always makes an enemy then goes to extremes to either vanquish her enemy or get banned so she can get her life under control for awhile.

You all may have noticed she has the highest post count here.  And this isn't even her "home board."  She is the worst board addict I've ever seen on any of the spawn boards of Yahoo's heyday.  The addiction does fuck with your sense of self, you know.

Just sayin'.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 04:29:05 PM »
The nonsensical crap I post doesn't destroy boards.Or run good posters off of said boards.

Unlike the subject of this thread, I'm not trying to one up anyone.  I'm just speaking the truth.  If the truth hurts, that's your problem, not mine.

What the fuck do you think they need a private board for?  So they can share recipes?  Tool.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 04:33:05 PM »
As some know, Lotus and Oak have been at each other's throats on at least one other forum for a decade, but due to wise forum management neither of them has ever been able to get the upper hand vis-a-vis the other.

I've seen this maneuver before, of seizing on the nearest drama queen with a panel and trying to hijack whatever the daily soap opera is, into a way to smear "MY" enemy even though that poster most likely doesn't even know WTF the drama is about.

Pretty sad, as you say.

Clueless.  ^^^^^^

Post about this when you have something insightful to say about it.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2019, 05:22:13 PM »
 Maybe make out a little bit here and there to keep it spicy.
Over my dead body.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2019, 05:47:34 PM »
I mean....you won't do it with me, no matter how hard I beg.

Tease.  :biglaugha:
Make out with you?  If I can turn you pro-choice, then, maybe.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2019, 03:05:32 AM »
It's not often I neg anyone.
lolz
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2019, 03:40:44 PM »
 What does it matter?
What does it matter?  I want you to stop screeching about abortion.  It matters.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2019, 04:38:40 PM »
You might want to up your game as well Princess because I've heard a rumor that bottom feeding troglodytes that can't flame and spam the boards up with `lolz` types posts are being banned from the b/g.And well, we wouldn't want that to happen,now would we    Now get out of my face before I cut your throat and pull your tongue out through that rancid stink hole that you call a gash.

Do you think I give one half of a slim rat's ass what you think?  People with low IQs who think they are smart are the lowest kind of stupid and not worth a second thought.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6