Author Topic: Rumor has it that...  (Read 1528 times)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Re: Rumor has it that...
« on: June 11, 2019, 07:46:46 PM »
As some know, Lotus and Oak have been at each other's throats on at least one other forum for a decade, but due to wise forum management neither of them has ever been able to get the upper hand vis-a-vis the other.

I've seen this maneuver before, of seizing on the nearest drama queen with a panel and trying to hijack whatever the daily soap opera is, into a way to smear "MY" enemy even though that poster most likely doesn't even know WTF the drama is about.

Pretty sad, as you say.

When have I resorted to nefarious behavior to gain an upper hand on anyone?   Please cite.

Now, I don't know WTF this whole thread is about, other than some bullshit drama and trolling of the board owner. 
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 08:10:38 PM »
Because-

The nonsensical crap I post doesn't destroy boards.Or run good posters off of said boards.

Flea also doesn't need me to make a big show of my loyalties and me to make ridiculous statements of who this is about and what will happen to said persons.If what has been said happens to be true and that certain people have gone after her children.Then she knows full well where my loyalties will lie.As for you Princess,It's blatantly obvious even to the novices around here that you will use this drama as an excuse to try and one up another poster.

Quite sad really.

Absolutely transparent. 

I have nothing to do with any child's pictures and I will swear it on my grandson's life.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 09:39:41 PM »
Even if I fought with you on the regular I wouldn't believe you are capable of such a thing.

In fact, to be honest, I fight with lotus regularly and I'd be really hard pressed to believe someone who pointed this behavior in her direction as well

I don't like the bitch, but I would never accuse her of posting family pictures either.

We need to get real here. People have known one another for years.  There is no evidence that certain posters have ever behaved so egregiously. 

But assholes will be assholes, to score their own "wins", and say shit they know is not true.   

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 09:43:29 PM »
I’m guessing it’s the Taco Bell appreciation subgroup which Poarkahontas is admin of...

Link?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2019, 09:51:22 PM »
No one has used the word "nefarious."  That would be a bit over the top.  The context of my post is that it's a reply to Reaps in his reply #11, and it's a tangent to the melodrama of the OP.

I've always fought LB directly.   It's patently obvious to anyone that has been observing for all those years that I'm direct with her.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2019, 11:27:21 PM »
There is little point in discussing this.  She didn't agree with my post either.  Just give me a neg , like she did, and go on with your life.

Why would I do that?  It's not often I neg anyone.  But I will go on with my life. 

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2019, 09:43:22 PM »
lolz

I don't.  It's just a fact.  I'm not YOU, sphincter face

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6