Author Topic: Rumor has it that...  (Read 1524 times)

Offline theJIZZ

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1954 / -1095
Re: Rumor has it that...
« on: June 11, 2019, 04:11:04 PM »
.As for you Princess,It's blatantly obvious even to the novices around here that you will use this drama as an excuse to try and one up another poster.
As some know, Lotus and Oak have been at each other's throats on at least one other forum for a decade, but due to wise forum management neither of them has ever been able to get the upper hand vis-a-vis the other.

I've seen this maneuver before, of seizing on the nearest drama queen with a panel and trying to hijack whatever the daily soap opera is, into a way to smear "MY" enemy even though that poster most likely doesn't even know WTF the drama is about.

Pretty sad, as you say.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline theJIZZ

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 09:46:18 PM »
When have I resorted to nefarious behavior to gain an upper hand on anyone?   Please cite.

Now, I don't know WTF this whole thread is about, other than some bullshit drama and trolling of the board owner.

No one has used the word "nefarious."  That would be a bit over the top.  The context of my post is that it's a reply to Reaps in his reply #11, and it's a tangent to the melodrama of the OP.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline theJIZZ

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 10:12:07 PM »
I've always fought LB directly.   It's patently obvious to anyone that has been observing for all those years that I'm direct with her.

There is little point in discussing this.  She didn't agree with my post either.  Just give me a neg , like she did, and go on with your life.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6