Author Topic: Bill Clinton is moving to California  (Read 110 times)

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
Bill Clinton is moving to California
« on: June 13, 2019, 03:41:00 PM »

California Court: Prison Pot Is OK — If Inmates Don’t Inhale

A California appeals court says it’s legal to have small amounts of marijuana in prison — so long as inmates don’t inhale.

The 3rd District Court of Appeal ruled that California voters legalized recreational possession of less than an ounce (28 grams) of cannabis in 2016, with no exception even for those behind bars. But the court says state law does prohibit smoking weed in prison. Prison officials can also still punish pot possession as a rules violation.

“According to the plain language of … Proposition 64, possession of less than an ounce of cannabis in prison is no longer a felony,” the court ruled Tuesday. “Smoking or ingesting cannabis in prison remains a felony.”

The court overturned the Sacramento County convictions of five inmates who had been found with marijuana in their prison cells.

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2019/06/12/california-court-prison-pot-is-ok-if-inmates-dont-inhale/
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6