Author Topic: And I used to think some of the women here were crazy  (Read 1165 times)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
And I used to think some of the women here were crazy
« on: June 11, 2019, 07:42:39 PM »
But now I'm here and seeing some shit this blowing my mind.

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/reproductive-coercion-and-black-men.2449669/

Of course, Biggie is there being a dick  :biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

Re: And I used to think some of the women here were crazy
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 07:44:05 PM »

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/reproductive-coercion-and-black-men.2449669/

I knew you’d love it there
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 08:00:25 PM »
Stay away from that niggah jizz!!!!

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 08:16:54 PM »

Ratings:
    +32  / -276

:crampe:

Only two days in

The Queen Bee

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2019, 08:17:57 PM »
Ratings:
    +32  / -276

:crampe:

Only two days in

Have you hit the Nipsey thread yet ? They swear they know him and his family personally

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2019, 08:19:10 PM »

Have you hit the Nipsey thread yet ? They swear they know him and his family personally
Link me up.

The place is a little hard to navigate so I tend to gravitate to where I been before

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2019, 08:37:45 PM »
Awe fuck... already I'm getting threats of bans from the mods  :curse:

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2019, 08:49:25 PM »
You're doing a good job of stirring up the hornets nest. Its a fact that people engaging in a pity party dont like their bad choices thrown in their faces. If Bill Gates blew his wad in their twat, they'd be happy as larks!

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2019, 08:53:17 PM »
You're doing a good job of stirring up the hornets nest. Its a fact that people engaging in a pity party dont like their bad choices thrown in their faces. If Bill Gates blew his wad in their twat, they'd be happy as larks!

Amen to that.

The hypocrisy is astounding

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Joe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2019, 09:17:22 PM »

...and if you’re not careful about whatcha say Biggie, yer gonna lose them girlz, eh?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2019, 11:12:37 PM »
It's only a matter of time now. Got my first ban warning.

I posted this in the 120 page thread where site members go to complain about people who hurt their feelings.

The mods are supposed to be monitoring this thread heavily.

I've actually taken the time to read about 7 pages of this thread.

Don't ask me why, I just felt like abusing my brain for some strange reason.

I should have done drugs instead.

Christ almighty.

At first glance you'd hardly believe this was a message board designed to exchange ideas, but rather the entrance to some kind of evil 1st century dungeon haunted by tormented souls where cute little kittens are sent to die slowly and painfully the way some of these people carry on.

I run a message board too and I swear if some of these crybabies pulled this in my camp I'd stuff them in face first into paper bags and throw them off rooftops.

Figuratively speaking of course.

As a courtesy perhaps I can make myself useful and post coupons to various tissue products and over the counter anxiety medications? At the beginning of each new page? Just to be sure?

I feel it's the least I can do.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2019, 02:50:55 AM »

Not rec'ing your post.  Just the Puddles Pity Party video.  I love that guy.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2019, 08:11:25 AM »
Yea, he's got a pretty amazing voice. Hope it dont mean I'm ghey for him!  :biglaugha:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2019, 12:19:20 PM »
This is probably going to get me banned.

Same thread.

Good morning ladies. I think we've been off to a bad start here and for that I am sorry. Truly. I apologize without prejudice or reservation.

I see the error in my ways and I'm changing my tune on this particular issue.

You're right. There is an overwhelming majority of men out there who ponder day and night looking for new and painful ways to burden themselves with 21 years worth of unsolvable debt and judicial harassment.

I know I find myself craving such guilty pleasures more often than not. And it's strange, but erotically compelling.

So I've been thinking. Much of the morning in fact.

What if you ladies carried around bottled water in your purses next to the make-up & mace? Not to drink of course. Unless you happen to find yourself in a dessert. But rather,  as part of a an anti stealthing kit?

Small 8oz bottles will do. You can pick them up in various brands at your local Walmart, 7-11, dollar tree etc etc... you get the idea.

Now here's what you do. Before intercourse you demand to have access to the condom. Place the base of the condom firmly around the mouth of the bottle, pour and hold the condom in an upright position. Wait about 30 seconds or so. If no water leaks out you're golden.

And just to be sure, I'd advise you repeat this process once every 30 seconds during intercourse. Yes, this does mean you'll have to keep the bottle close by and he'll have to pull out and wait for you to complete these steps. Bummer. Possibly.

But the good news is that with the average man this will only have to be repeated 3 to 4 times tops. It's the only way to protect yourself fully against such predatory actions.

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2019, 12:56:52 PM »

"Welcome to the shit house. Pull up a chair beside me Ma'am. I'll supply the popcorn you bring the booze"

:crampe: :crampe: :crampe: :crampe: :crampe:

Murdock

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2019, 02:06:04 PM »
Omg I read that thread and it was PAINFUL to think that women actually believe that BS

:crampe: :crampe: :crampe:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2019, 02:23:24 PM »
Omg I read that thread and it was PAINFUL to think that women actually believe that BS

It's crazy.

Unbelievable

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2019, 02:31:27 PM »
The really retarded thing is these dumb ho's are fukin bums and dont understand why they get knocked up. Bizzare! Its a well known fact that bums, especially jig bums, impregnate everything they can like it'll make em rulers of the world.

My current wife and I discussed kids right when we started dating. I told her I was against abortion and she said she wanted children. Pretty damn simple really. 2 accidents later, she got her tubes tied, problem solved.

Dovey

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2019, 02:47:17 PM »
This is probably going to get me banned.

Same thread.

Good morning ladies. I think we've been off to a bad start here and for that I am sorry. Truly. I apologize without prejudice or reservation.

I see the error in my ways and I'm changing my tune on this particular issue.

You're right. There is an overwhelming majority of men out there who ponder day and night looking for new and painful ways to burden themselves with 21 years worth of unsolvable debt and judicial harassment.

I know I find myself craving such guilty pleasures more often than not. And it's strange, but erotically compelling.

So I've been thinking. Much of the morning in fact.

What if you ladies carried around bottled water in your purses next to the make-up & mace? Not to drink of course. Unless you happen to find yourself in a dessert. But rather,  as part of a an anti stealthing kit?

Small 8oz bottles will do. You can pick them up in various brands at your local Walmart, 7-11, dollar tree etc etc... you get the idea.

Now here's what you do. Before intercourse you demand to have access to the condom. Place the base of the condom firmly around the mouth of the bottle, pour and hold the condom in an upright position. Wait about 30 seconds or so. If no water leaks out you're golden.

And just to be sure, I'd advise you repeat this process once every 30 seconds during intercourse. Yes, this does mean you'll have to keep the bottle close by and he'll have to pull out and wait for you to complete these steps. Bummer. Possibly.

But the good news is that with the average man this will only have to be repeated 3 to 4 times tops. It's the only way to protect yourself fully against such predatory actions.

Offline theJIZZ

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by theJIZZ
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1954 / -1095
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2019, 02:51:20 PM »
I surely hope you won't be bringing any of those Ladies back here, ala Hoor Wars.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6