Author Topic: And I used to think some of the women here were crazy  (Read 1162 times)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Re: And I used to think some of the women here were crazy
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2019, 10:39:05 PM »
I'm saying

And all I did was point out that it was the Mexican man who initiated first physical contact and that would be considered assault by ANY prosecutor worth their salt

How is that a bad thing to say?   It's the truth.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2019, 10:43:00 PM »
How is that a bad thing to say?   It's the truth.
these people are progressive lunatics on steriods

Crimes are not crimes as long as they are committed against people you don't like  :crazy:

It's this type of shit that turned me from a democrat into a Republican
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2019, 10:54:46 PM »
these people are progressive lunatics on steriods

Crimes are not crimes as long as they are committed against people you don't like  :crazy:

It's this type of shit that turned me from a democrat into a Republican

I remember black folks on Yahoo calling Mexicans "Messycans".    And they absolutely refused to believe that Mexican-Americans also participated in civil rights.

You don't know what all their politics are, but many have racial issues against other minorities.

Murdock

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2019, 11:43:45 PM »
I remember black folks on Yahoo calling Mexicans "Messycans".    And they absolutely refused to believe that Mexican-Americans also participated in civil rights.

You don't know what all their politics are, but many have racial issues against other minorities.

Don’t even get me started on inverted racism.  I love it when they try to come at me with some white guilt BS.  The Norwegian side of my family was part of an anti-slavery movement

Murdock

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2019, 11:45:27 PM »
turned me from a democrat into a Republican

:jaw-drop:

:bdsm: :bdsm:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2019, 11:54:05 PM »
Don’t even get me started on inverted racism.  I love it when they try to come at me with some white guilt BS.  The Norwegian side of my family was part of an anti-slavery movement

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2019, 11:55:10 PM »
I've never said the things about black people as I've seen them say about Mexicans.  Not once.
They've seriously become some of the most racist people on the planet.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2019, 11:56:23 PM »
They've seriously become some of the most racist people on the planet.

I understand what they've gone through as a people.  I sympathize.  But, damn, they should be the last ones doing that shit.  Fatbasted does it too, he's racist against Mexicans and he has about as much Native blood as the average Mexican.

Go figure.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2019, 11:59:50 PM »
I understand what they've gone through as a people.  I sympathize.  But, damn, they should be the last ones doing that shit.  Fatbasted does it too, he's racist against Mexicans and he has about as much Native blood as the average Mexican.

Go figure.
The problem is that they use something their ancestors went through as a crutch.

meanwhile, if those very same ancestors saw them in action today they'd wonder why hundreds of thousands of white people sacrificed their lives to free them. Sadly. 

Murdock

« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2019, 12:33:42 AM »
I've never said the things about black people as I've seen them say about Mexicans.  Not once.

You should hear some of the shit I have endured.  I had a lady tell me at the emergency room that I was a white bread bitch... my Cuban girlfriend was going off on her prior to this for being a trifling ass scheming cunt... I was like sorry, but I’m not lowering my dignity for your miserable, sorry ass.   

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2019, 01:25:52 AM »

You used to laugh at and rec all of the racist shit people said about blacks at the Cindybin boards, though. 
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2019, 01:26:59 AM »
The problem is that they use something their ancestors went through as a crutch.

Yeah, right.  Jim Crow, poverty, and rampant racism in the 20th and 21st centuries should have no impact on them at all.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2019, 01:31:56 AM »
You used to laugh at and rec all of the racist shit people said about blacks at the Cindybin boards, though.

Fucking liar

We can go to Billdo's board now. Prove your lie. Good luck.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2019, 01:40:52 AM »
Fucking liar

We can go to Billdo's board now. Prove your lie. Good luck.

Not Billdo's board.  The first two Cindybin boards.  And I'm not a liar.  You did it ALL the time.  But you'll do anything to be accepted by the popular kids on the boards.  I even called you out for it on BY and you admitted to it, but said you had "changed."
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2019, 01:45:00 AM »
Not Billdo's board.  The first two Cindybin boards.  And I'm not a liar.  You did it ALL the time.  But you'll do anything to be accepted by the popular kids on the boards.  I even called you out for it on BY and you admitted to it, but said you had "changed."

No, I didn't.  All of my battles with cons have been over race.  You're a fucking liar.

You're the one that chit chats with a racist that posts on Storm Front, is an avowed White Nationalist just because he's nasty to me.

Project much, sphincter face?

Dovey

« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2019, 06:58:27 AM »
Yeah, right.  Jim Crow, poverty, and rampant racism in the 20th and 21st centuries should have no impact on them at all.

^^^ Shes right.  And I'm not even on the left. I just lived in hood for a while.  :dontknow:  and I studied the Abolitionists and Civil Rights movements.

No excuse for psychotic racism though.

People like that really hate when you point out the States were not the only, or the first country to enage in the Trans. Atlantic ST, and that Africa is still fucked to this day for selling so much of their own citizens.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2019, 11:15:12 AM »
I'd just like to point out 2 things:
1. Everyone be RAYCIS!
2. My raycis kicks your raycis ass!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6