Author Topic: Tattoos and Piercings  (Read 1053 times)

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Tattoos and Piercings
« on: June 12, 2019, 07:44:42 AM »
Do you have them?

I've only one small tattoo though a whole slew of piercings, of which, only 5 remain...

...let the others heal up because I didn't think that visible stuff was a boon for a fruitful career but now things are changing in these here parts and to not have open piercings almost dates you as too old or conservative...

...an odd turn of events to be sure.

...although I'm not in any rush to get tattoed unless it's in a carefully designed all encompassing full body sleeve...

...go big or go home...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline theJIZZ

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by theJIZZ
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1954 / -1095
Re: Tattoos and Piercings
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 08:06:18 AM »
...somehow this strikes me as waaaaay TMI.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 08:10:35 AM »
...somehow this strikes me as waaaaay TMI.

...not asking for or wanting photos.

Offline theJIZZ

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 08:19:31 AM »
...not asking for or wanting photos.

Yeah, nobody cares about your body mods (and even less about mine.)  I'm just thinking about where some of the ....er, "ladies" might go with this phishy thread.

I'll check back later and see.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2019, 08:24:59 AM »
Yeah, nobody cares about your body mods (and even less about mine.)  I'm just thinking about where some of the ....er, "ladies" might go with this phishy thread.

I'll check back later and see.

I'm genuinely interested in views about mods and in particular, whether prevailing wisdoms about concealing them are being turned on their heads...

You seem skittish about this topic... why?

Offline theJIZZ

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2019, 09:19:20 AM »

It's a fine topic on a social forum where people's anonymity isn't subject to phishing trolls.  Sadly, this is a different sort of forum due to the number of asocial members.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2019, 01:07:07 PM »
Tattoos, those are for sailors and whores. If your mom has em, even if she was in the navy, she's a whore. Too bad about your whore mom. Mega piercings are about the same. Dickholes in the ears? You're a piece of shit! No really, you are!

Anyway, I see a LOT more women these days that have them all over, walking with a guy that has far less. Guess it just proves dudes like whores I guess.

If my wife ever got one, it'd be a deal breaker. GTFO!

WTF is wrong with people?

Dovey

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2019, 01:14:20 PM »
Do you have them?

I've only one small tattoo though a whole slew of piercings, of which, only 5 remain...

...let the others heal up because I didn't think that visible stuff was a boon for a fruitful career but now things are changing in these here parts and to not have open piercings almost dates you as too old or conservative...

...an odd turn of events to be sure.

...although I'm not in any rush to get tattoed unless it's in a carefully designed all encompassing full body sleeve...

...go big or go home...

I have two tattoos. Will probably get another. 

I have one on my ribcage and another on my wrist

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2019, 02:19:13 PM »
I have two tattoos. Will probably get another. 

I have one on my ribcage and another on my wrist

YOU were in the NAVY????  :biglaugha:

Dovey

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2019, 02:51:46 PM »
YOU were in the NAVY????  :biglaugha:

No.  :crazy:

Its hasnt been 1950 in a while....Lok.

Be careful stereotyping women with tats as sailors or whores. You might end up with a free sex change via tatted mom/wifes husband.

Join us in the present day  :thumbup2:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2019, 04:09:12 PM »
I'm genuinely interested in views about mods and in particular, whether prevailing wisdoms about concealing them are being turned on their heads...

Well, I live in Los Angeles.  It's pretty average to have tattoos and piercings, and has been for awhile.  No one that I know covers them up, but I don't travel in a corporate universe at all.

My son's ex-girlfriend (whom I wish he had married, quite honestly) is a brilliant tattoo artist.  I'll look her up if I ever decide to take the plunge.  Though I have never been interested in being ordinary, so...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2019, 04:10:35 PM »
Tattoos, those are for sailors and whores. If your mom has em, even if she was in the navy, she's a whore. Too bad about your whore mom. Mega piercings are about the same. Dickholes in the ears? You're a piece of shit! No really, you are!

Anyway, I see a LOT more women these days that have them all over, walking with a guy that has far less. Guess it just proves dudes like whores I guess.

If my wife ever got one, it'd be a deal breaker. GTFO!

WTF is wrong with people?

Dude, are you typing from the other side?  Did you die, like, 50 years ago?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2019, 04:12:09 PM »
It's a fine topic on a social forum where people's anonymity isn't subject to phishing trolls.  Sadly, this is a different sort of forum due to the number of asocial members.

That;s rich, coming from you.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2019, 04:46:52 PM »
No.  :crazy:

Its hasnt been 1950 in a while....Lok.

Be careful stereotyping women with tats as sailors or whores. You might end up with a free sex change via tatted mom/wifes husband.

Join us in the present day  :thumbup2:

#1776! Yea, I get into it with people all the time. My mother talked about getting a tat a few times. It went as well as you'd expect.

People I know have threatened to kill me more than once. In fist fights they always want to resort to shit like jumper cables.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2019, 04:49:09 PM »
Dude, are you typing from the other side?  Did you die, like, 50 years ago?

Not at all. I just dont like women with tats. Trust me, nothing says "cum dumpster" quite like sleeves, high and low tramp stamps, and 8 fukin piercings in your ear.

Dovey

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2019, 04:49:41 PM »
#1776! Yea, I get into it with people all the time. My mother talked about getting a tat a few times. It went as well as you'd expect.

People I know have threatened to kill me more than once. In fist fights they always want to resort to shit like jumper cables.

When you insult peoples wives and daughters because you think its still 1950 and that tattoos are not a widely accepted form of self expression....

Yeah you would.

:dontknow:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2019, 04:51:30 PM »
Not at all. I just dont like women with tats. Trust me, nothing says "cum dumpster" quite like sleeves, high and low tramp stamps, and 8 fukin piercings in your ear.

Trust you?  LMAO
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2019, 04:57:51 PM »

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2019, 04:59:09 PM »

When you insult peoples wives and daughters because you think its still 1950 and that tattoos are not a widely accepted form of self expression....

Yeah you would.

:dontknow:

1950 was a better year for morality than now. I understand, nobody wants judgment passed on their life choices. I dont like it when people say I'm a dick for street racing but they're right.

Dovey

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2019, 05:15:07 PM »
1950 was a better year for morality than now. I understand, nobody wants judgment passed on their life choices. I dont like it when people say I'm a dick for street racing but they're right.

Yeah.....not so much.

You see, tattoos are not the same culturally as they were back then.

I know several married women, who have NEVER been "whores and cumdumpsters", who have children, who are happily married to their only partner.....who have tattoos.

I know VIRGINS with tatoos.

I know DOCTORS and NURSES with tats.

They stopped being for whores and sailors decades ago and if you wish to keep them testis attached youd do well to catch up and watch that mouth around respectful women.  :thumbup2: 

Street racing is always gonna be stupid. Tattoos are now for EVERYONE.

Grow up.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6