Author Topic: Tattoos and Piercings  (Read 1143 times)

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Re: Tattoos and Piercings
« on: June 12, 2019, 04:09:12 PM »
I'm genuinely interested in views about mods and in particular, whether prevailing wisdoms about concealing them are being turned on their heads...

You seem skittish about this topic... why?

Well, I live in Los Angeles.  It's pretty average to have tattoos and piercings, and has been for awhile.  No one that I know covers them up, but I don't travel in a corporate universe at all.

My son's ex-girlfriend (whom I wish he had married, quite honestly) is a brilliant tattoo artist.  I'll look her up if I ever decide to take the plunge.  Though I have never been interested in being ordinary, so...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 04:10:35 PM »
Tattoos, those are for sailors and whores. If your mom has em, even if she was in the navy, she's a whore. Too bad about your whore mom. Mega piercings are about the same. Dickholes in the ears? You're a piece of shit! No really, you are!

Anyway, I see a LOT more women these days that have them all over, walking with a guy that has far less. Guess it just proves dudes like whores I guess.

If my wife ever got one, it'd be a deal breaker. GTFO!

WTF is wrong with people?

Dude, are you typing from the other side?  Did you die, like, 50 years ago?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 04:12:09 PM »
It's a fine topic on a social forum where people's anonymity isn't subject to phishing trolls.  Sadly, this is a different sort of forum due to the number of asocial members.

That;s rich, coming from you.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 04:51:30 PM »
Not at all. I just dont like women with tats. Trust me, nothing says "cum dumpster" quite like sleeves, high and low tramp stamps, and 8 fukin piercings in your ear.

Trust you?  LMAO
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2019, 06:05:56 PM »
I like tattoos because they can be seen as echoes of Pagan wisdom.  Or a re-birthing of sorts.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2019, 06:25:12 PM »
I have no tattoos.  But if I get one, it will be some version of this:

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2019, 08:54:58 PM »
Once again, I dont recall when I called a mans wife a cum dumpster. My opinion on tats is perfectly normal. BTW, people who do that kind of shit ruin the shock value and then degenerates have to move on to even more shocking shit like ear gaging and lip and cheek disks and of course the super duper shit stains who do under skin implants. Pushing the envelope into a giant shithole isnt progress. Its regression.

My judgment really isnt judgment, its common sense.

Well, it is judgment.  You've judged people's reasons for getting tattoos without even knowing.  I would wager the vast majority get them because of aesthetic value they find in them, and not for shock value.   :laughinatu:
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2019, 12:31:49 AM »
Yes, I have judged correctly. And yea, many are for shock value. I saw some douchebags at a themepark that had dozens, maybe 50+ various tats and piercings neck up. Clearly these were attention whores. They even had that look like "WTF you looking at me for?" I actually did say "fukin idiots" when I saw that look.

There are literally millions of Americans with tattoos who aren't in that category of folk.  But simple minds enjoy simplifying everything down into good vs bad because looking too deeply into things hurts your wittle bwains.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6