Author Topic: Tattoos and Piercings  (Read 1044 times)

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Re: Tattoos and Piercings
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2019, 11:19:40 AM »
Yeah.....not so much.

You see, tattoos are not the same culturally as they were back then.

I know several married women, who have NEVER been "whores and cumdumpsters", who have children, who are happily married to their only partner.....who have tattoos.

I know VIRGINS with tatoos.

I know DOCTORS and NURSES with tats.

They stopped being for whores and sailors decades ago and if you wish to keep them testis attached youd do well to catch up and watch that mouth around respectful women.  :thumbup2: 

Street racing is always gonna be stupid. Tattoos are now for EVERYONE.

Grow up.

They look gross and trashy. If a doctor came at me all tatted and pierced up, I'd ask for another doctor unless it was an emergency. Then I'd ask for another after the emergency. I aint got time for some dumb ass that thinks looking like that induces confidence in their abilities. It doesnt. A lot of people agree with me, even those in younger generations. They're just too intimidated to speak out. The entire planet has moved to accepting ANY poor life choices. The entire planet is full of stupid morons.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline theJIZZ

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by theJIZZ
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1954 / -1095
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2019, 11:28:00 AM »
1950 was a better year for morality than now. I understand, nobody wants judgment passed on their life choices. I dont like it when people say I'm a dick for street racing but they're right.

I'm surprised you haven't said anything about the Torah yet, on this topic.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Dovey

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2019, 11:28:21 AM »
They look gross and trashy.

But no one cares how their tats look to you.

If a doctor came at me all tatted and pierced up, I'd ask for another doctor unless it was an emergency. Then I'd ask for another after the emergency.

As a HCP i can tell you, they dgaf. None of us work on commission and doctors still make six figures more than most whether they have to deal with you or pass you off so they dont have to.  As long as you are not coding, none of us are actually as into your thoughts as we pretend to be. 

A lot of people agree with me, even those in younger generations. They're just too intimidated to speak out.

An awful lot more have tattoos and dgaf how you idiots feel. Just stay in your place and keep your damn ass mouths shut and you are good....

but alas....

The entire planet has moved to accepting ANY poor life choices. The entire planet is full of stupid morons.

Ineed.

Ive always enjoyed irony.

Now go risk your life and the life of others like a moron and pretend tattoos are a "bad life choice".  :biglaugha:

Dovey

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2019, 11:29:03 AM »

Tattoos are not mentioned in the Torah.

Those verses are talking about pagan skin scarification and marking yourself for the dead.

Not tattoos.  :thumbup2:

Offline theJIZZ

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by theJIZZ
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1954 / -1095
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2019, 01:14:28 PM »

Those verses are talking about pagan skin scarification and marking yourself for the dead.

No need to mansplain to me.  I have tats, all of my kids have them, some of the older grandkids have them.  Also, I've looked at those Mosaic laws pretty hard with help from commentators, have my own opinion as to what was being reported 3 or 4 thousand years ago, am familiar with your (a bit facile for my taste) dismissal of the so-called Law, but also sadly familiar with several ChristoFascist interpretations from people who literally can barely read Spot and Jane.   :biglaugha:

I was just expressing surprise that Lok hasn't thrown the book (his book) at this topic.  Cuz you know, he has a different book and I haven't read it yet.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2019, 01:17:16 PM »

God says dont tattoo yourself or make marks on yourself for the dead. I see all kinds of people putting memorial tatts on themselves. Some of the most ironic tattoos I see are of the cross.

Still, that part of Mosaic Law wasnt foisted upon the gentiles at the council of Jerusalem. Personally, I try to see the good ideas in Mosaic Law. For instance, I take TWO days off!  :biggrin:

Dovey

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2019, 01:19:15 PM »
No need to mansplain to me.  I have tats, all of my kids have them, some of the older grandkids have them.  Also, I've looked at those Mosaic laws pretty hard with help from commentators, have my own opinion as to what was being reported 3 or 4 thousand years ago, am familiar with your (a bit facile for my taste) dismissal of the so-called Law, but also sadly familiar with several ChristoFascist interpretations from people who literally can barely read Spot and Jane.   :biglaugha:

I was just expressing surprise that Lok hasn't thrown the book (his book) at this topic.  Cuz you know, he has a different book and I haven't read it yet.

Christians think tattoos are sinful in many circles.

I learned this from a Torah Observant Messianic group of Rabbis. I would never assume I grasp the OT as well as them.

And....true! Lol!

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2019, 01:24:22 PM »
But no one cares how their tats look to you.  And I dont care they dont care

As a HCP i can tell you, they dgaf. None of us work on commission and doctors still make six figures more than most whether they have to deal with you or pass you off so they dont have to.  As long as you are not coding, none of us are actually as into your thoughts as we pretend to be.  I'm A-OK they DGAF.

An awful lot more have tattoos and dgaf how you idiots feel. Just stay in your place and keep your damn ass mouths shut and you are good.... Naw, I'll continue to see them the way I do, especially if they're visible with normal clothing.

but alas....

Ineed.

Ive always enjoyed irony.

Now go risk your life and the life of others like a moron and pretend tattoos are a "bad life choice".  :biglaugha:

Still a bad life choice for multiple reasons. Its highly likely I wouldnt have the job I do if I was all tatted up. I learned this after I was hired as my boss was talking about his views on em. Apparently not getting them, not that I ever would have, was a good life choice!

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2019, 01:25:21 PM »

I always hear the anti gay verses are about taking it up the ass in a pagan temple.

Dovey

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2019, 02:36:59 PM »
Still a bad life choice for multiple reasons. Its highly likely I wouldnt have the job I do if I was all tatted up. I learned this after I was hired as my boss was talking about his views on em. Apparently not getting them, not that I ever would have, was a good life choice!

Lokmar, a bad life choice would be being so fucking codependent that you feel entitled to dictate what strangers do as far as tattoos. Or piercings.  No one cares what you think of them.

Your opinion on this one is idiotic, and rather than acting like everyone else is stuck in 1950 and that you can verbally sexually harass strange women by degrading them over a tattoo....you need to deal with YOUR poor life choices that actually endanger yourself and others.

Just sayin.

Again, your opinion is stupid, no one cares, and if you called me or my daughters a "cumdumpster" you would be in a world of pain. That goes across the board.  :thumbup2:

Tats are sterile, safe, and impact nothing. It's a matter of personal preference. Lokmar not liking them doesnt actually mean fuck all.  :crazy:

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2019, 03:05:42 PM »
Lokmar, a bad life choice would be being so fucking codependent that you feel entitled to dictate what strangers do as far as tattoos. Or piercings.  No one cares what you think of them.

Your opinion on this one is idiotic, and rather than acting like everyone else is stuck in 1950 and that you can verbally sexually harass strange women by degrading them over a tattoo....you need to deal with YOUR poor life choices that actually endanger yourself and others.

Just sayin.

Again, your opinion is stupid, no one cares, and if you called me or my daughters a "cumdumpster" you would be in a world of pain. That goes across the board.  :thumbup2:

Tats are sterile, safe, and impact nothing. It's a matter of personal preference. Lokmar not liking them doesnt actually mean fuck all.  :crazy:

If a life choice makes you look like a dirtbag, its a poor life choice. At least have the sense to keep that shit under wraps. I feel entitled to make my judgments as I see them, especially when I see stupid assed shit plastered on areas open for public view. If the shit is advertised, well, its getting critiqued. Again, I dont care if they dont care.

"verbally sexually harass strange women by degrading them over a tattoo"  I dont do that in public and I didnt say "you". I do walk away from people like that when I'm looking for someone to do business with though.

My "idiocy" is mine and I will continue to express it. You may think I'm alone in this view, but I've talked to many others who agree.

If any woman is flying a tramp stamp, I'll form an opinion. That opinion is usually cum dumpster. Several examples of these beauties can be found here: https://offbeat.topix.net/slideshow/19243/slide18  However, I dont run circles around them, ringing a bell, yelling "cum dumpster". I do tell my boys not to bring tramps like that home.

I'm not to concerned with the hygiene associated with piercings and tats. Me not liking them means all to me.

Dovey

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2019, 03:19:09 PM »
If a life choice makes you look like a dirtbag, its a poor life choice.

Here is what I'm trying to tell you.

Your opinion on tats is dated and fucking stupid.  No one cares.  People care about your feelings about their tats about as much they care if you like the color of the shirt they have. Get it?

But if you call the wrong mans wife a cumdumpster or force your narcistic attitude onto strangers? THATS a bad life choice, for YOU.

Your judgement needs work. Its poor.  Lok not liking something does not make it a "bad life choice".

You're welcome.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2019, 06:05:56 PM »
I like tattoos because they can be seen as echoes of Pagan wisdom.  Or a re-birthing of sorts.

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +13693 / -2285
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2019, 06:21:15 PM »
I like tattoos because they can be seen as echoes of Pagan wisdom.  Or a re-birthing of sorts.

I like tramp stamps.  Do you have one?
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2019, 06:25:12 PM »
I have no tattoos.  But if I get one, it will be some version of this:

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2019, 08:52:43 PM »
Here is what I'm trying to tell you.

Your opinion on tats is dated and fucking stupid.  No one cares.  People care about your feelings about their tats about as much they care if you like the color of the shirt they have. Get it?

But if you call the wrong mans wife a cumdumpster or force your narcistic attitude onto strangers? THATS a bad life choice, for YOU.

Your judgement needs work. Its poor.  Lok not liking something does not make it a "bad life choice".

You're welcome.

Once again, I dont recall when I called a mans wife a cum dumpster. My opinion on tats is perfectly normal. BTW, people who do that kind of shit ruin the shock value and then degenerates have to move on to even more shocking shit like ear gaging and lip and cheek disks and of course the super duper shit stains who do under skin implants. Pushing the envelope into a giant shithole isnt progress. Its regression.

My judgment really isnt judgment, its common sense.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2019, 08:54:58 PM »
Once again, I dont recall when I called a mans wife a cum dumpster. My opinion on tats is perfectly normal. BTW, people who do that kind of shit ruin the shock value and then degenerates have to move on to even more shocking shit like ear gaging and lip and cheek disks and of course the super duper shit stains who do under skin implants. Pushing the envelope into a giant shithole isnt progress. Its regression.

My judgment really isnt judgment, its common sense.

Well, it is judgment.  You've judged people's reasons for getting tattoos without even knowing.  I would wager the vast majority get them because of aesthetic value they find in them, and not for shock value.   :laughinatu:
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2019, 08:57:52 PM »
1950 was a better year for morality than now. I understand, nobody wants judgment passed on their life choices. I dont like it when people say I'm a dick for street racing but they're right.

Do you think pre-marital sex is a sin?

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2019, 12:27:35 AM »
Well, it is judgment.  You've judged people's reasons for getting tattoos without even knowing.  I would wager the vast majority get them because of aesthetic value they find in them, and not for shock value.   :laughinatu:

Yes, I have judged correctly. And yea, many are for shock value. I saw some douchebags at a themepark that had dozens, maybe 50+ various tats and piercings neck up. Clearly these were attention whores. They even had that look like "WTF you looking at me for?" I actually did say "fukin idiots" when I saw that look.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2019, 12:31:49 AM »
Yes, I have judged correctly. And yea, many are for shock value. I saw some douchebags at a themepark that had dozens, maybe 50+ various tats and piercings neck up. Clearly these were attention whores. They even had that look like "WTF you looking at me for?" I actually did say "fukin idiots" when I saw that look.

There are literally millions of Americans with tattoos who aren't in that category of folk.  But simple minds enjoy simplifying everything down into good vs bad because looking too deeply into things hurts your wittle bwains.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6