Author Topic: Suggestion re gossip board...  (Read 1843 times)

Murdock

Suggestion re gossip board...
« on: June 12, 2019, 11:26:41 AM »
I would like to see the theme of the gossip board change and revamp the categories in that section as follows:

General bull shit chatter 
Dating/relationships/marriage advice
Workflow... posts appropriate for the work place
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

No Okie

Re: Suggestion re gossip board...
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 03:28:42 PM »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Murdock

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 03:55:21 PM »
We also should implement a religion/politics and an entertainment section please within the gossip board

Murdock

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 09:47:02 PM »
& Troll School 101

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2019, 09:48:59 PM »
We also should implement a religion/politics and an entertainment section please within the gossip board

Oh maybe not on the gossip board, my bad, I misunderstood earlier.

Murdock

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2019, 10:07:47 PM »
Oh maybe not on the gossip board, my bad, I misunderstood earlier.

I want them to revamp the gossip board... isn’t that was the BG is for?

They all talk shit and gossip there... how does that apply to what we are trying to do? 

I want a functional board here and I don’t want to call it gossip... General Bull Shit Chatter with all these subcategories

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2019, 10:13:35 PM »
I want them to revamp the gossip board... isn’t that was the BG is for?

They all talk shit and gossip there... how does that apply to what we are trying to do? 

I want a functional board here and I don’t want to call it gossip... General Bull Shit Chatter with all these subcategories

I'm sick of the bullshit double standard troll.  Same shit, different forum.   Whateverthefuck...

Murdock

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2019, 10:44:49 PM »
I'm sick of the bullshit double standard troll.  Same shit, different forum.   Whateverthefuck...

You need to realize that not everything warrants a response.  Focus your energy on quality posting.   Get out of the kitchen when it gets too damn hot.  None of this matters... all you have to do is live to troll another day and you win ♥️

Bonsai Danielson!

The Queen Bee

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2019, 10:48:12 PM »
When Joo takes the forum off my hands, I’m sure you’ll get all these things

Murdock

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2019, 11:41:36 PM »
When Joo takes the forum off my hands, I’m sure you’ll get all these things

Will you give them to us?  You mentioned you’re only concerned with BG.  Maybe it helps traffic... isn’t that worth the shot?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2019, 11:55:09 PM »
You need to realize that not everything warrants a response.  Focus your energy on quality posting.   Get out of the kitchen when it gets too damn hot.  None of this matters... all you have to do is live to troll another day and you win ♥️

Bonsai Danielson!

Murdock

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2019, 12:21:31 AM »
What get's me irritated is the mental instability of so many of these ignorant asses.

It’s at this point that you must learn to recognize that it’s time to take a break... you don’t have to get the last word in for people to recognize you won that battle.  Take charge of the train and drive... don’t get pulled behind it.   Carrying on and on only leads to the demise of your post content.   

We think that we are hiding behind anonymity and the protection of our computer screen.. but the fact of the matter is that just because you can go there doesn’t mean you should.  The people who matter see all of this for what it is... and they know who sucks even if they don’t jump on that band wagon.  I know plenty of posters who enjoy the drivel of the weaker posters.  They aren’t laughing with them if you get what I mean.  Be true to you. 

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2019, 01:41:15 AM »
It’s at this point that you must learn to recognize that it’s time to take a break... you don’t have to get the last word in for people to recognize you won that battle.  Take charge of the train and drive... don’t get pulled behind it.   Carrying on and on only leads to the demise of your post content.   

We think that we are hiding behind anonymity and the protection of our computer screen.. but the fact of the matter is that just because you can go there doesn’t mean you should.  The people who matter see all of this for what it is... and they know who sucks even if they don’t jump on that band wagon.  I know plenty of posters who enjoy the drivel of the weaker posters.  They aren’t laughing with them if you get what I mean.  Be true to you.

If you haven't noticed, I like others, have better things to do. I check in here and there, but most of my time is spent in the real world.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2019, 01:47:05 AM »
If you haven't noticed, I like others, have better things to do. I check in here and there, but most of my time is spent in the real world.

LMAO.  Is that why you have the highest post count on the board, AND you post on CBT as well?  Holy fuck, you're delusional.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2019, 01:48:42 AM »
LMAO.  Is that why you have the highest post count on the board, AND you post on CBT as well?  Holy fuck, you're delusional.

Why are you on the gossip board? Dont you hate it?

As to your question, can you understand that I am referring to a specific period of time?

Why do you post lmao when we all know you're seething in rage?

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2019, 01:49:34 AM »
Why are you on the gossip board? Dont you hate it?

Why do you claim you don't post much when you're here 24/7?
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Murdock

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2019, 01:51:29 AM »

I just texted Biggie that I’m going to sue him like the fat kids sued McDonald’s for getting me hooked online like it’s crack again

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2019, 01:54:51 AM »
Why do you claim you don't post much when you're here 24/7?

Because I'm not here all day. 

But I did get you to join us in the gutter.

pwnt!

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2019, 01:55:55 AM »
I just texted Biggie that I’m going to sue him like the fat kids sued McDonald’s for getting me hooked online like it’s crack again

Dovey

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2019, 08:05:16 AM »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6