Author Topic: Yo Freud...  (Read 4560 times)

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BroadcastHoney
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
Re: Yo Freud...
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2019, 04:35:30 PM »
I don't read this forum because it's choka-block full of morons.

I don't know what the latest drama is.

There are a few people out of my e-life completely. Dum Sum being the main one.

Flea should not leave this forum or hand it back to Joodog. He has a habit of being wishy-washy... He's not a stayer.

Flea should say to her detractors, "bite me."

Oak should have had a 24 hr ban at least for what she said to me. But thanks to her, I'll never bother with forums like this again. That really was my last straw.

Our whole planet has seriously changed in the last 30 years and sadly, it's very ugly now. I'm sad for you younger people who didn't get to enjoy the 80s...

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2019, 04:36:19 PM »
This
Not for nothing Lotus, but this all started when Bone announced Oak as a new admin and you started pissing, groaning and screeching  like someone was behind you sodomizing you with a welding torch.

Just saying
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Dovey

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2019, 04:36:47 PM »
 FLEA. DOESNT. WANT. IT.

Oh my gaawd.  :dizzy:

Murdock

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2019, 04:37:30 PM »
Joo, I’m at your disposal for creating a clear and concise TOS that even faggotrons can understand...

You know where I be at, nikka

Dovey

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2019, 04:38:12 PM »
Joo, I’m at your disposal for creating a clear and concise TOS that even faggotrons can understand...

You know where I be at, nikka

Murdock

« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2019, 04:38:29 PM »
Flea and I are in talks about yours truly taking over the forum.

Then, things will change.

Thank you

Which one of your drivers should we consult as the actual owner?  :popcorn:

Murdock

« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2019, 04:38:58 PM »
This is ridiculous  :biglaugha:

I concur. 

Dovey

« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2019, 04:40:55 PM »
 Hows about you fucking board authorities get on a conference call, solve this bullshit in ten minutes so we all move forward, EH?

How about it?  :handbag:

Murdock

« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2019, 04:41:17 PM »
Not for nothing Lotus, but this all started when Bone announced Oak as a new admin and you started pissing, groaning and screeching  like someone was behind you sodomizing you with a welding torch.

Just saying

Fucking team players are always weak af... how it’s not a mandatory right of passage here to be trolling her into a solid flaming troll is beyond my comprehension

The Queen Bee

« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2019, 04:41:58 PM »
No one is tip toeing around her.

I know I'm not. I'm just pointing out that there are some things to troll and kid around about and there are certain things that are not. It's a balance yes, but one you need to pay close attention to if you expect to be taken seriously.

On the one hand you say you're against flaming Caskur's child. I am with you there. And you expect this to be etched in stone as serious law. Ok, I'm with you there too. But then you go and declare that you're going to summon the one person in our extended community who has offended this topic to a graver degree than anyone else. But people are expect to know through osmosis that you are only kidding. It doesn't work like that.

Troll about a variety of things, but don't troll your own rules if you wish your own rules to be taken seriously is all I'm saying

We were all tip toeing. Pictures, whether or not the picture was her...never in all my years on forums did anyone cater to someone like we have to this bitch.

When Flynn said that shit about Cathy’s son, nothing was done. Even tho I asked for her karma to be disabled. Oak should have been banned for a week at least for what she said . I feel when it comes to Cathy, what happens isn’t taken seriously because you guys don’t like her. And for the thousandth time, I’ve said horrible things to Cathy but I apologized and don’t make excuses for it. It was vile and I’ll never do it again. Just because I did it 10 years ago, doesn’t give anyone the right to do it now

The Queen Bee

« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2019, 04:44:04 PM »

Just saying

Uhh no. This all started because Oak was melting down, threatening lawsuits

This is what I’m talking about. You play favorites more than I do

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2019, 04:48:06 PM »

Uhh no. This all started because Oak was melting down, threatening lawsuits

This is what I’m talking about. You play favorites more than I do

Yeah the Poark fan club, which little Joo Joo seems to be President of, likes to pretend that the meat mountain didn’t threaten to contact the internetz police because an unflattering photo of her was posted on the forum.  :crampe:

Dovey

« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2019, 04:52:08 PM »
 Omg.

You people are fucking hopeless  :biglaugha:

Murdock

« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2019, 04:54:37 PM »
Listen fucktard, you were about to lose one of the forums biggest flamer posters here.  If you haven’t noticed, she constantly has a barrage of negative followers.  She is an intellect and is clowning the faglame posts of the membershit. 

If you don’t like having someone like that here, then get off your lazy ass and do something productive about it.... like go hunt down new forum chew toys instead of showing up here just to shoot the existing fish in the barrel, moron

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2019, 04:55:03 PM »

Just saying

Oh, lord.  Man up.  You, too, Murdock.  Don't blame me for your stupidity.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2019, 04:56:04 PM »
Listen fucktard, you were about to lose one of the forums biggest flamer posters here.  If you haven’t noticed, she constantly has a barrage of negative followers.  She is an intellect and is clowning the faglame posts of the membershit. 

If you don’t like having someone like that here, then get off your lazy ass and do something productive about it.... like go hunt down new forum chew toys instead of showing up here just to shoot the existing fish in the barrel, moron
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Dovey

« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2019, 04:57:01 PM »
 I feel like i could print this thread out on paper

Video myself taking a DUMP on it

Post said video in this thread on which im taking a dump

And this conversation would go uninterrupted.  :biglaugha:

Murdock

« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2019, 04:57:47 PM »
Who the fuck are you talking to, fuckbuckle?

One nation of NO YUOs under god

Murdock

« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2019, 04:58:44 PM »
I feel like i could print this thread out on paper

Video myself taking a DUMP on it

Post said video in this thread on which im taking a dump

And this conversation would go uninterrupted.  :biglaugha:

Right?

I feel like this is why the TV troll elders were so anti-flame... I get it now

Fuck this is painful

Dovey

« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2019, 05:00:09 PM »
Right?

I feel like this is why the TV troll elders were so anti-flame... I get it now

Fuck this is painful

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6