Author Topic: Yo Freud...  (Read 4530 times)

Murdock

Yo Freud...
« on: June 12, 2019, 01:35:08 PM »
Wanna keep talkin shit about my daddy? 

I should warn you this is the man who told me “it would be easier if you would just allow me to take care of the problem” when I told him I’m getting divorced.  My family makes Ray Donovan look like the Brady Brunch. 

Xoxo The cutest granny panties you’ll ever not have the pleasure to scratch n’ sniff
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Re: Yo Freud...
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 01:41:02 PM »
Your dad’s a faggot. You’re welcome.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Murdock

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 01:43:21 PM »
Your dad’s a faggot. You’re welcome.

^^^ proof as to why this forum is dying.  Flamers are incapable of posting anything other than FAGLAMES

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 01:46:22 PM »
I thought family members were on the naughty list?

:popcorn:

Murdock

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2019, 01:50:07 PM »

He struggles with velcro shoes...

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2019, 02:11:52 PM »
^^^ proof as to why this forum is dying.  Flamers are incapable of posting anything other than FAGLAMES

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2019, 02:13:24 PM »

Constant bitching about the board and relentless attempts to undermine the forum owner should be.

You keep very shitty company, short stuff.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2019, 02:14:53 PM »

Only for select posters.

Murdock

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2019, 02:18:58 PM »
Constant bitching about the forum and relentless attempts to undermine the forum owner should be.

You keep very shitty company, short stuff.

Clearly, you’re not paid to think.  The recent attacks on the forum owner was by someone from her circle leaking info.  I’m an analytical thinker... hence why I was brought in as the forum is dying. 

btw... you come across as someone one bad financial decision away from homelessness.  Tent city is where your faglame posts belong. 

Murdock

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2019, 02:19:36 PM »
Only for select posters.

^^^^ what she said

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2019, 02:34:58 PM »
Clearly, you’re not paid to think.  The recent attacks on the forum owner was by someone from her circle leaking info.  I’m an analytical thinker... hence why I was brought in as the forum is dying. 

btw... you come across as someone one bad financial decision away from homelessness.  Tent city is where your faglame posts belong.

Well if a boring airhead with the IQ of a hairdryer has been brought into supposedly ‘help’ the forum God help the place.  :crampe:

Offline theJIZZ

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by theJIZZ
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1954 / -1095
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2019, 02:40:58 PM »
a boring airhead with the IQ of a hairdryer

Call the monument company at once! 

You've just written your own epitaph.

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • Show only replies by reaper
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +197 / -34
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2019, 02:54:00 PM »

I know right  :crampe:.

The noobs will learn the hard way.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2019, 02:59:18 PM »

I think we already established that saying your mom sucks sick or your dad is gay isn’t the same as flaming a dead child.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2019, 03:01:13 PM »
Only for select posters.

As soon as this forum is taken off my hands , I’m moving on. Then you’ll be able to flame dead kids til kingdom come. Hell, you got away with doing it anyway.

As Murdock said, this was never my forum. So no one was going to respect my rules

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2019, 03:21:54 PM »

Yours will no doubt be a headstone carved in the shape of your idol Marx?  :biglaugha:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2019, 03:43:09 PM »
^^^ proof as to why this forum is dying. 

I had no idea it was dying.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Murdock

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2019, 03:46:35 PM »
As Murdock said, this was never my forum. So no one was going to respect my rules

I have never insinuated this is not your board and have been supportive of keeping a female owner since my return.  Biggie is the builder and obviously has a say.  Neither of us wanted it to come to this and have been racking our brains this entire time to help you. 

The thing about rules is they need to be fairly applied to everyone.   

Murdock

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2019, 03:53:43 PM »
I had no idea it was dying.

We need more traffic... which translates to building a better community. 

No quality poster is going to join here to read the “NO YUO” comeback posts.  We need more quality posting and for the bickering spam posts to stop if this place is going to thrive.   

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2019, 03:55:27 PM »

As soon as this forum is taken off my hands , I’m moving on. Then you’ll be able to flame dead kids til kingdom come. Hell, you got away with doing it anyway.

Make consistent rules that apply to everyone equally and people will.

You cannot have pictures that were gleaned nefariously and transmitted around covertly being allowed and then a personally tragedy known to EVERYONE being off limits because the target happens to be someone you've made mends with.

Either we are against PII in all shapes, forms and sizes or we're not. It's getting tedious just keeping up with the dancing goal posts around here. Especially when you yourself have issued threats of allowing, and borderline encouraging, someone well known for placing a dick in Caskur's dead son's mouth to come here and run amuk on someone you happen not to like. That shit wasn't cool.

If you don't want the board, that's cool, I'll take it. If you want to close it down you can do that too, but don't say no one respects your rules when you yourself are displaying significant difficulty respecting your rules

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6