Author Topic: Yo Freud...  (Read 4565 times)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Re: Yo Freud...
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2019, 11:32:31 PM »
It's called a bunker, dummkopf. 

Or his mom's basement.
lol... you gonna send him into a tizzy now  :biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2019, 10:47:20 AM »

Unbelievable

So should I not post at all ? That way I won’t steal attention from anyone
no.  What you should do is stop fucking whining about chit chat in the BG when you’ve been the biggest offender since the place opened.

Clear enough ? Or do i have to draw some pretty pictures of stick figures for you?

And i dont give a shit if you pay for the site or not. Pictures of members who have not posted them themselves are not staying up. Not here. Not on any place on the board. My fucking rules. Delete the site if you dont like it
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2019, 11:31:32 AM »
Don't. Cancel it right now if you want.

This place is turning into the Caskur Coddle Club anyway. With bullshit rules that you can't flame her son, but pictures and PI are ok because you came from some cretin consortium named TDT that did ""hardcore"" flaming. Those clowns weren't flamers. They were PI miners masquerading as flamers who'd doxx anyone with a brain bigger than a hockey puck because they lacked the mental fortitude to tackle opponents fair and square.

And, the ironic thing about this whole clusterfuck is that if I recall correctly they never had this Stop And Hug Cathy Before You Post rule there either. So why is it here? If we're teh ""hardcore"" flaming site and all? You cannot have it both ways. Either this is a hardcore flaming site where anything goes or it is not. But don't try to go all play-dough on the rules to fashion an outcome that best suits your own interests and expect not to be called on it.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2019, 12:25:04 PM »

No, I mean the idea. That someone other than Joo and I should run this place. I’ll continue to foot the bill but the playing field will be fair
The field would be fair if you'd stop with the silly threats of bannings and getting Aryan Masturbation to PI every time Oak pulls your pigtails. Fight her fair and stop claiming that anyone is coddling her. I'm getting PMs from worried members outside of this drama that are wondering if their pictures are going to continue being plastered around the board. these are people I don't know and have no reason to ""coddle"" but I am just as adamant about protecting their privacy as I am about Oak's. And I'd be just as adamant about anyone's info.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2019, 12:43:54 PM »

Dovey’s idea is the best one. You and I will never agree when we both have people we’re “coddling”. If people don’t want their picture posted, they shouldn’t post here. It’s a flame forum. Of course, you’ll argue and start attacking me so I’m done arguing this point.

We both give up our admin status and let said person be admin. If I can get them to agree to do it. The person I have in mind is absolutely 100 percent trustworthy and even keeled.
I ain't ""coddling"" anyone. Unless of course, you're talking about the entire membership. Then yeah, I'm coddling them with respect to their privacy. As it should be.

And this isn't a flame forum, ma. If it was we wouldn't have this rule that calls for comforting once of the biggest Doxxers in all of flametown.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2019, 01:22:15 PM »

Can you fucking agree on having us stepping down and having a silent admin ? I don’t think the whole forum should suffer because we can’t agree.
To be honest with you your judgement in ppl sucks shit. I've told you this before in much kinder ways but you don't seem to get it so i'm giving it to you straight here and now instead.

So no, I cannot agree to some "even keeled" anonymous ghost of Chirstmas past solving all the problems on this site. And I doubt a significant portion of the membership will feel comfortable with it either. Perhaps I need to reexplain the delicate dynamic with MANY of the posters around here? I've tried long and hard to avoid splintering an already anemic community any further, but if that's what you're hell bent on doing then let's do just that. I have no problems wrecking a forum from within. I did it to Trollvalhalla and I'd have no problems doing it here if that's what where this needs to go.

The problems here are simple. You have inconsistent rules which are applied and misapplied on a whim. You want to call this a "flame forum" when clearly it is not. Not when you have a Caskur edict in effect. No flame forum has ever had such a rule etched within it's TOS. So if were are to have it (which I happen to agree with) then we need to admit we are not a flame board that aligns ourselves with the failures of the past, but instead we are a hang out spot that encourages flaming, witty banter and humorous insults under the banner of "playful fun" ... not "mean we're gonna have pizzas delivered to your door bullshit". No one needs that type of shit.

If you want this board to flourish encourage the people who are trying hard to make that happen. Take part in the engagements scoundrel is proposing, or the offsite trolling activities some of us are engaged in with the intent to draw new blood. Or, continue sitting on a lofty throne telling anyone you don't like to get the fuck outta here cause you pay the bill and see where that gets the community as a whole.

The choice is yours.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2019, 03:41:38 PM »

I want this board to succeed and to become the place to go to have a bit of fun.
This is exactly what I want.  I don't give a shit what the ""rules"" were at Those Dickmunching Tardlets  or Fail-Stall  Those sites chased off the talent and turned the whole community into a mush of failure the minute it became the cool thing to do doxx people and their families as a means to one up an opponent during a war of wits.

And what do we have now? The bottom of the fucking barrel. The amazingsting 2.0 a.k.a BEnzo and the pillow soft musings of over a dozen spam peddlers who are equally useless and interchangeable in terms of being the lowest forms of septic life available to the internet. Even by a cretin's standards.

I'm making it clear. I don't want pictures of people, their families, their names (first or last), their places of work or any other information which can be used to step into their real lives on a board I staff at. I expect normal people to act fucking normal and have the common decency to avoid mentally pillaging a poster who has endured the most painful experience imaginable. Play this game as the avatars you choose and the characters you build or step the fuck off. Period. End of story. And I don't give a flying fuck what flame code of ethics that stance breaks.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2019, 04:09:45 PM »
Dunno. The direction keeps changing. Id prefer things to remain as they are minus the ban threats and PI proliferation

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2019, 05:35:40 PM »
Fuck you, screw,  I'll photoshop freud if I want and a whole bunch of other people .... I will pepper spray you and your whole family if you disagree!

Why do you want to take away harmless fun  pictures?   

They are free to photoshop my picture or  show up at my door because I'd be a dumbass for letting anybody get my PI after warning everybody who stepped into BH about it, that was over 15 years ago.

Don't share your PI on flame forums, dipshits.
those people shared their own pictures. So these do not fall within context of what I am speaking of.

What I am speaking of, for example, is that scumbag Brain using his access to email addresses to look up information on a poster and then passing that to Caskur behind the scenes. She then uses the same publicly. Now if the target in question doesn't care then he doesn't care. That's up to him. But those who have intended to remain private for whatever the reason will enjoy the courtesy of remaining such as long as I am an admin
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 07:36:28 PM by Biggie Smiles »

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2019, 06:18:51 PM »
Here we go. Back and forth on something so simple.

Here's how we fucking fix this.

Anyone who sees their picture posted on this board PM me and I'm removing it. I don't give a fuck how ANYONE feels about that.

I warn the offender once and it ends right there. Twice and it's a ban for 10 days. Three times and you're out for good.

I fucking refuse to continue to discuss this matter with anyone. If you cannot see the systemic problem allowing this type of garbage to persist causes then there's no point in discussing it any further.

And yes. If Pickles shows up here tomorrow and says he wants the picture HC trouble just posted removed it will be removed. End of.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2019, 06:30:46 PM »

So I don’t get a say in this at all ?
What's there to say?

if you see a post about Caskur's son are you going to seek my opinion on what to do next or are you going to take action? I would certainly hope the latter. So likewise, if someone PMs me privately asking for their picture to be removed I'm going to take action.

I'll inform you after the fact as a courtesy but no, I am not going to request your permission to do it. 

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2019, 07:31:18 PM »
Pickles isn't a member here.

His photos up why?
If that is indeed a picture of Pickles can you say if he wants it removed or not?

You guys are close so I'll take your word for it.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2019, 07:37:08 PM »

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2019, 11:11:04 PM »
The difference is opiates are on another level to cocaine and physical addiction is almost guaranteed if someone regularly takes heroin over a length of time.

Cocaine and alcohol are socially acceptable whereas smack isn’t, for obvious reasons.
apply for a job doing something important. Snort an 8 ball the night before your prescreen drug test and come back and tell us how socially acceptable cocaine is   

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6