Author Topic: Yo Freud...  (Read 4523 times)

Murdock

Re: Yo Freud...
« Reply #120 on: June 12, 2019, 06:51:52 PM »
Wax my initials in it first.

I need attention  :biglaugha:

:biglaugha: :biglaugha:

I’ll go to a barber and have him etch your 3D portrait in it...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #121 on: June 12, 2019, 07:05:05 PM »
You looking to strike up our feud again? Cause I can bring out a whole laundry list of high potency peachy melts for the world to laugh at.

I can take it there if you want, and I can guarantee you'll be moaning and groaning to get up outta here if I decide to slap a target sign on your back.

I already told you what I wanted.  You can give me that, or not, as you please.  I'm pretty sure that 85% of the posters here can remember more than they ever wanted to know about our disputes from ten years ago without needing to be drug through them again. 

I think we've both done a class job of laying off of each other here for the last 8 or 9 months, but if it seems wise to you to change that dynamic now, ain't nobody gonna stop you.  I'm not interested in replaying 2009 myself, so it'll be a Solitaire game for you. 

I'm out, again.  Feel free to delete this account if you like.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

« Reply #122 on: June 12, 2019, 07:06:30 PM »
I already told you what I wanted.  You can give me that, or not, as you please.  I'm pretty sure that 85% of the posters here can remember more than they ever wanted to know about our disputes from ten years ago without needing to be drug through them again. 

I think we've both done a class job of laying off of each other here for the last 8 or 9 months, but if it seems wise to you to change that dynamic now, ain't nobody gonna stop you.  I'm not interested in replaying 2009 myself, so it'll be a Solitaire game for you. 

Why are you leaving ?? Stop that

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #123 on: June 12, 2019, 07:07:30 PM »

I'm out, again. 
Peace.

See ya tomorrow.

Dovey

« Reply #124 on: June 12, 2019, 07:23:16 PM »
:biglaugha: :biglaugha:

I’ll go to a barber and have him etch your 3D portrait in it...

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
« Reply #125 on: June 12, 2019, 07:56:46 PM »
To all those people trying to win the biggest bush competition, grow away!

This thread is for a good man with no hair, a good e-woman who cybered Rotwang,  he once upon a time had a gay asian lover named Song and never complained about pubes ... I'm talking about Freud.

Can men struate? Freud has be bitchy for years.

I'm here for the real hippy bitches  ... peace in these turbulent times brothers and sisters.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #126 on: June 12, 2019, 08:00:25 PM »

This thread is for a good man with no hair, a good e-woman who cybered Rotwang,  he once upon a time had a gay asian lover named Song and never complained about pubes ... I'm talking about Freud.

I'm here for the real hippy bitches  ... peace in these turbulent times brothers and sisters.

#DEAD  :crampe:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #127 on: June 12, 2019, 08:13:10 PM »

OMG.  You two are just as bad as Oak and Lotus.  Possibly worse, because you refuse to see what whingers you really are.

All the while you're stomping your feet and shaking your curls, you believe you're acting like manly men.   :coffee_beans:

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Murdock

« Reply #128 on: June 12, 2019, 08:29:50 PM »

:crampe:

I cybered the majority of male posters in my day... but I don’t recall a Rotwang.  Did he go by any other nics that I would recognize?

In the spirit of community, I’m supergluing corn roll tracks to my pussy... might even hit a knee cap later, not sure if I’ll have time tho *pouts*   

No Okie

« Reply #129 on: June 12, 2019, 08:31:27 PM »
^^^ just another membershit who doesn’t have a fucking clue about the dynamics of a successful board

I can’t reply to you anymore... I feel myself getting stupider reading your drivel

Murdock

« Reply #130 on: June 12, 2019, 08:35:09 PM »

Wait. Are you saying that Aaron contributes personally to the dynamics to successful board? I’ll wait to hear your response until I post mine. Assumptions suck shit.

I’m saying the exact opposite...

Moonpie

« Reply #131 on: June 12, 2019, 08:46:41 PM »
Wth? my head is swelling  :musicboohoo: jebus
What did I read.  What’s the verdict?   :biglaugha:

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 12, 2019, 08:50:34 PM »
:crampe:

I cybered the majority of male posters in my day... but I don’t recall a Rotwang.  Did he go by any other nics that I would recognize?

Leopardsocks is a name you would have cybered?    He liked them  either young and hairless or hung and homeless. 

Banned from every orphanage website in Australia but he turned to a life of jerking off on Sesame Street.

I can't remember and I can't prove it but I don't lie.  I heard this from Freud.

Hope it helps, big bird.

Murdock

« Reply #133 on: June 12, 2019, 09:31:17 PM »
Leopardsocks is a name you would have cybered?    He liked them  either young and hairless or hung and homeless. 

Banned from every orphanage website in Australia but he turned to a life of jerking off on Sesame Street.

I can't remember and I can't prove it but I don't lie.  I heard this from Freud.

Hope it helps, big bird.

How the fuck would Freud know unless he is driving or in bed with him?

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 12, 2019, 10:00:39 PM »
How the fuck would Freud know unless he is driving or in bed with him?

Trick question  -  Freud knows everything. 

Murdock

« Reply #135 on: June 12, 2019, 10:01:51 PM »
Trick question  -  Freud knows everything.

You boys are worse than a bunch of old ladies in a knitting circle  :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 12, 2019, 10:10:41 PM »
You boys are worse than a bunch of old ladies in a knitting circle  :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

You're going to have to ask freud about Purl.

I don't remember her posting here.

What's with you knitwits?

The Queen Bee

« Reply #137 on: June 12, 2019, 10:23:21 PM »
No one around here plays favorites more than you do Ma.

This place has been devolving into Queenie's Clique Canyon for months now in case you've been too busy hopelessly trying to horde attention to notice

Unbelievable

So should I not post at all ? That way I won’t steal attention from anyone ?

As for the favorites, I’m not deleting pictures or allowing anyone to break rules. All I want is to run the BG the way I see fit.If I’m paying for this every month, I should be able to do that. I don’t care about the rest of the forum ...just the BG.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #138 on: June 12, 2019, 11:17:02 PM »
Peace.

See ya tomorrow.

Lulz he did e-fist you with the remark about your recent embarrassing pantie-soiling rage quit.  :biglaugha:

That said, you’re still both a pair of tremendous faggots.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #139 on: June 12, 2019, 11:21:54 PM »

That said, you’re still both a pair of tremendous faggots.
Aren't you the one who just tippie toed out of the closet? In high heels?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6