Author Topic: Circumcised penis  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Emily Friday

Re: Circumcised penis
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2018, 04:03:23 PM »

I'm not particularly impressed with slowitted man-boys who design to wear soup bowls on their heads as a matter of practice. But don't let that stop you from hugging the heels of my red bottoms like your life depended on it every chance you get.

Offline Bigdukesix

« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2018, 05:12:48 PM »
Riddle me this. God created man in the first place. No?

If he had such a problem with the foreskin why did he put it there to begin with?

Personally I think it's absolutely loathsome and disgusting, but so are a lot of other things about the modern male so this is small potatoes by comparison.

Is it still loathsome and disgusting when it is at the back of your throat? Just wondering

Offline Emily Friday

« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2018, 05:25:09 PM »
Is it still loathsome and disgusting when it is at the back of your throat? Just wondering
Well would you look at this. BigDuckDumbfuck is trying to be funny. I'd answer that question if your soggy little rodent rocket could make it's way past my teeth, but sadly, it cannot, so you're just gonna have to fuck off back to your toilet water Jacuzzi and die. Painfully. Preferably.

When you tether your ballsack to the car battery while trying to prep for 30 seconds of feline fornication do you sigh or moan? Just wondering. 

Offline IronMonkey

• The Hero of Flametowne
  • Activity:
    34.4%
  • Everyone loves a hero
    • Show only replies by IronMonkey
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2018, 05:41:09 PM »
damn

Offline Peaches

« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2018, 06:09:56 AM »
damn

Yeah, it's been a while since I've seen anything so over-wrought

Offline lokmar

« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2018, 08:34:17 AM »

How was he semi circumcised ??

They only cut about 1/4 or 1/3 of what they normally would. You take the kid home with a bloodied up crank and you think thats how its supposed to be. Once it heals you realize, WTF, this aint right. I asked the doc and he said some bullshit about "new way".

Offline Bigdukesix

« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2018, 08:52:22 AM »
Here is a painless new way by a third world country

Offline No Okie

« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2019, 08:44:33 AM »
Is it a must for you ?

I’d like to hear other opinions on it before I discuss my preferences.

Apparently I didn’t have a choice

Offline The Scoundrel

• Mods
  • Activity:
    81%
  • The Faith Healer
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2019, 03:47:37 PM »
I've never understood the need for circumcision. We're born with a foreskin so why remove it? Why not remove your earlobes? They play as little part in bodily functions as does a foreskin. For sure. If a guy has a problem foreskin eg too tight or too long then fair enough but a natural foreskin probably protects your bell end against rubbing and chafing.

If you get cheese dick with a normal foreskin then you're just a dirty bastard anyway and as for sensetivity a normal penis will grow past the foreskin and leave you unhooded for pleasure purposes.

Really, why?

It baffles me.

:popcorn:

Tags: