Author Topic: The Goals of the new BG  (Read 4778 times)

Murdock

Re: The Goals of the new BG
« Reply #180 on: June 18, 2019, 06:05:36 PM »
California chicks are all made from explosive material that should be never mixed LOL

Can’t say I blame her for having zip code envy in the midst of her $19.99 per month delusion of grandeur... broke bitches be the biggest haters  :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

« Reply #181 on: June 18, 2019, 06:12:52 PM »
Can’t say I blame her for having zip code envy in the midst of her $19.99 per month delusion of grandeur... broke bitches be the biggest haters  :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

Envy is wanting to be like someone. I’m Latina..I’ll never wannabe a cornfed white bitch. Lol
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Murdock

« Reply #182 on: June 18, 2019, 06:16:48 PM »

Envy is wanting to be like someone. I’m Latina..I’ll never wannabe a cornfed white bitch. Lol

Oh but I see it all over your car washing bird shit off your vehicle trying to convince people you live near the beach when it’s the lower east side shipping docs... not much of a view from there  :crampe:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #183 on: June 18, 2019, 06:27:38 PM »
Oh but I see it all over your car washing bird shit off your vehicle trying to convince people you live near the beach when it’s the lower east side shipping docs... not much of a view from there  :crampe:

I could live on the side of the freeway with your white trash kinfolk and I’ll still never want to be you. You’re big, white and will fuck anything that moves.

You claim to be rich. Go invest in the sleeve surgery instead of body imaging apps.

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • Show only replies by Bad and Boujee
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
« Reply #184 on: June 18, 2019, 06:37:03 PM »
 :ban-rollerbanana:
Rub it in your skin like lotion

Murdock

« Reply #185 on: June 18, 2019, 06:40:30 PM »

I could live on the side of the freeway with your white trash kinfolk and I’ll still never want to be you. You’re big, white and will fuck anything that moves.

You claim to be rich. Go invest in the sleeve surgery instead of body imaging apps.

White trash in LA? ... maybe the homeless people on your side of the tracks :crampe:

you’re going to remember me when your site goes 404  :blowkiss:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #186 on: June 18, 2019, 06:58:35 PM »
White trash in LA? ... maybe the homeless people on your side of the tracks :crampe:

you’re going to remember me when your site goes 404  :blowkiss:

No I won’t. You’re just not that interesting of a person.

Only thing I’ll remember you for is, making you lose your shit to the extreme.

Always

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6