Author Topic: Abortion- A Males Perspective  (Read 151 times)

Offline Bad and Boujee

• Activity:
    0%
  • Raindrop, droptop
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1 / -124
Abortion- A Males Perspective
« on: June 18, 2019, 07:53:52 AM »
This is a topic that should be breached here, in this forum. I have been holding off on making a thread on something so controversial but the time has come for us, as a community, to come forward and allow each and every voice to be heard.

Abortion.

Do you believe in killing defenseless babies before they are allowed to even breath? Or are you the less violent, bring a human into a world where he isn't wanted?

Now, I have an uncomfortably large penis that's shaped like a hammer torpedo. It has nothing to do with abortion, I just want to throw it out there. What I do believe, is that it's OK to urinate in back alleyways during peak business hours, and its OK to take a dump in a public bathroom and not flush the toilet;

I do NOT believe a woman should choose if or when she should have an abortion.

Now, before you jump to conclusions, do hear me out. I am not sexist, anti fem, snti gsy,or anti equal rights, if I was Aryan Nations posts would need moderation approval. But what I am against, is a woman making the decision on bringing another life into this world.

Women, in a moment of sexual frenzy, allow fate to decide if they will suddenly have the responsibility of rearing another human being into this wonderful world. Rearing, as in creation and development and not a fun Friday for again our good buddy Aryan Nation.

It takes more then a mere forgetfulness of contraception to bring another human being into the world. You have to own that shit, and if you can't, somebody, a third party, should be the one who clears the decision.

I propose, moving forward, that all pregnancies be judged by a group of five, all men, of every age group, as to govern the future of not only society, but our very own world.

Take exhibit A- Jennifer is a middle class teenager filled with hyper active hormones , synthetic narcotics, a high school drop out, who only dates Asian men named Wang. She is three months pregnant with Wangs child but Wang feels trapped and undecided. She has requested an abortion only because at the local FYE she found a future beau in the anime section named Lo Wang and the perpetual sparks flew into her cup of instant Roman.

Abortion?

No.

Wang has a bright future ahead of him since he's Asian and will no doubt find an occupation working with computers. Jennifer is going to either have to tough it out or will be freshly served child support to take care of her child. She will also be equipped with a portly mother who knows her daughter is a cheap slut and will do everything this time to not fuck up her grand daughter.

Only a man can figure this out.

Exhibit B Clark and Vanessa

Clark is an over sensitive metro with daddy issues and a neck beard. He has no job but sits in Starbucks all day with his friends using the free WiFi. He loves his girlfriend Vanessa and has recreated romantic scenes from movies to not only impress her, but win her heart.

Vanessa is from money and has a BMW in high school. She has taken a drunken shit behind a piggly wiggly into a plastic bag on one occasion and has a fondness for soft flute music and big gulps from 711.

Her dream is to be a full time mom and YouTube make up cosmetics creator.

Abortion? Yes

Clark has no doubt been raped by a male family member and will slowly evolve into s homosexual, leaving every trace of his once masculine side behind and likely end up in prison. While Vanessa will turn to drugs to cope with the loss, leaving a defenseless child in a drink cooler outside a liquor store in a metro area.

Women will defend it, while men will find the verdict just for the future of everyone involved.

I want a better, safer world. And this logical thinking will once again push us back into the evolutionary race of being closer to God himself.

This has been A Male Perspective

Thank you
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Rub it in your skin like lotion

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6