• October 20, 2020, 04:57:13 PM

Author Topic: Why did you set it on fire, Rancid?  (Read 1637 times)

Offline Oak

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
  • Rated: +9687 / -30198
Re: Why did you set it on fire, Rancid?
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2019, 10:08:25 PM »
:Doh2:
Um... all babies cry when they're born, Puffleufugus...

Not WHEN they're born, ding dong, for HAVING been born, estupido
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    10.8%
    • Show only replies by Rancidmilko
  • Rated: +4473 / -1472
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2019, 10:09:53 PM »
Not WHEN they're born, ding dong, for HAVING been born, estupido
Took you long enough, elephant tick.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2019, 10:10:58 PM »
Took you long enough, elephant tick.

I happened to run across the post.  So fucking what, mandilon?

Offline Lemon

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Lemon
  • Rated: +80 / -94
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2019, 10:17:12 PM »
I have never read anything like that out of him, but I am not at all shocked.  He's a very angry individual. It oozes out of every pore. 

What a loser.

I remember his depressed posts.  He was probably separated from the wife then.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Offline Oak

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2019, 10:26:44 PM »
I remember his depressed posts.  He was probably separated from the wife then.

Well, now she just runs things, so he's depressed about that.  You have to admit, he's so very angry and hateful and he claims life is great.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    10.8%
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2019, 10:29:18 PM »
Well, now she just runs things, so he's depressed about that.  You have to admit, he's so very angry and hateful and he claims life is great.
WTF are you even blabbing about now, you heavyset dung-beetle?

Don't you ever get tired of making up shit because you have nothing on me, land walrus?

I know, I know, an uber loser like you has to resort to that, but still, don't expect people to give you any kindness over that.

Offline Oak

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2019, 10:35:52 PM »
WTF are you even blabbing about now, you heavyset dung-beetle?

Don't you ever get tired of making up shit because you have nothing on me, land walrus?

I know, I know, an uber loser like you has to resort to that, but still, don't expect people to give you any kindness over that.

Why would I expect kindness out of you?  You're out of your god damn mind.

Offline Oak

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2019, 10:36:55 PM »
That's right, you stupid cold boned bitch. That was in 2015, I remember. Things were looking bleak back then. I wasn't sure we were going to get rid of the commies.
But 4 years later, Dilma was booted, Lula was arrested and Bolsonaro won. Business is great again, lots of cash coming my way and everyday is another chance to watch  loser libs like you cry over and over.
I'm flattered that you remember so much about me from so long ago. The only thing I ever bothered memorizing about you is that you're a balding fag who bitches about his cold bones while can't write anything good.
LOL

Look, I don't give a fuck about your ridiculous excuses for being a miserable son of a bitch.  Kindly, go fuck yourself.

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    10.8%
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2019, 12:07:21 AM »
Ol' Rancy replied to a thread on TRF once about how depressed he was that everything in the world is going soooo wrong.  He was probably sobbing and wiping his nose on his elbows like some kind of emo grasshopper as he typed it.  There aren't enough tissues in the world to soak up all his tears.  Unlike most posters who you only suspect are miserable in real life, this dumb fuck aired it like so much dirty laundry, and on a flame forum at that.

Buck up little fellow.  I'm sure Blandscape will consider your "You sound like you've lost all hope" post when he knows that he's speaking to someone who knows what he's talking about.

:kleenex: ?

That's right, you stupid cold boned bitch. That was in 2015, I remember. Things were looking bleak back then. I wasn't sure we were going to get rid of the commies.[/size]But 4 years later, Dilma was booted, Lula was arrested and Bolsonaro won. Business is great again, lots of cash coming my way and everyday is another chance to watch  loser libs like you cry over and over.I'm flattered that you remember so much about me from so long ago. The only thing I ever bothered memorizing about you is that you're a balding fag who bitches about his cold bones while can't write anything good.LOL[/color]

Offline Oak

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2019, 12:11:36 AM »

That's right, you stupid cold boned bitch. That was in 2015, I remember. Things were looking bleak back then. I wasn't sure we were going to get rid of the commies.[/size]But 4 years later, Dilma was booted, Lula was arrested and Bolsonaro won. Business is great again, lots of cash coming my way and everyday is another chance to watch  loser libs like you cry over and over.I'm flattered that you remember so much about me from so long ago. The only thing I ever bothered memorizing about you is that you're a balding fag who bitches about his cold bones while can't write anything good.LOL[/color]

Everyone remembers you as a whiny little bitch.

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
  • Rated: +1888 / -446
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2019, 12:41:20 AM »

That's not the half of it.  He's a whiner, an idiot and a liar.  The worst part is that I've proven he's all three, but he's such a glutton for punishment (or has a brain the size of a pea) that he allows me to do it over and over again without the slightest idea of how to make it stop.

Yeah, he had a meltdown worthy of a televised therapy session about the state of affairs in the WORLD, not, as he claims, Brazil.  Everywhere he looked, terror and despair and tissues.  Lots and lots of dripping tissues from whine and wank as far as the eye could see.  That's why he's a liar.

And he got me confused with another person whose site I wrote articles for, who was the actual amateur novelist that he pegged me for.  Because distinguishing between two completely different people is apparently too great a task for this spiraling pot head.  That's why he's an idiot.

And every other post he's ever made or is likely to make proves what a whiner he is.  His posts nearly quake with misplaced rage that come from the hands of someone who pounds on their keyboard and makes Donkey Kong sound effects.

Fuck him, he let his depressive mood swings show on a flame forum so he has no business telling anyone else they've obviously given up all hope.

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    10.8%
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2019, 12:44:44 AM »

Everyone who, poakchiderm?

You and this balding beta imbecile Boresnot?

Are you two the last fucking people in the world?

Thanks heavens you're too fucking old and he's too fucking gay for two maggots like you to breed, phew.

And a putz like him who would complain about cold bones in his mother's damp basement and a netcopping pwned fucktard like  you calling anyone a whiner is just fucking rich.

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    10.8%
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2019, 12:50:36 AM »
That's not the half of it.  He's a whiner, an idiot and a liar.  The worst part is that I've proven he's all three, but he's such a glutton for punishment (or has a brain the size of a pea) that he allows me to do it over and over again without the slightest idea of how to make it stop.

Yeah, he had a meltdown worthy of a televised therapy session about the state of affairs in the WORLD, not, as he claims, Brazil.  Everywhere he looked, terror and despair and tissues.  Lots and lots of dripping tissues from whine and wank as far as the eye could see.  That's why he's a liar.

And he got me confused with another person whose site I wrote articles for, who was the actual amateur novelist that he pegged me for.  Because distinguishing between two completely different people is apparently too great a task for this spiraling pot head.  That's why he's an idiot.

And every other post he's ever made or is likely to make proves what a whiner he is.  His posts nearly quake with misplaced rage that come from the hands of someone who pounds on their keyboard and makes Donkey Kong sound effects.

Fuck him, he let his depressive mood swings show on a flame forum so he has no business telling anyone else they've obviously given up all hope.

Prove I'm a liar, balding faggot. Airclaims and bullshit, is that all you got, you miserable failure?

Who gives a shit about the 30 bucks you make a day writing shitty articles for shitty sites? Is that what you do for a living? I remember you saying that your cold bones were stopping you from writing your tripe, but whatever the purpose of such tripe was, I really don't give a rat's ass.

You must be one of those stupid fucks who make those clickbaiting sites in which you have to advance 40 pages to find the ending of some fucking stupid boring story. Just like your life.

Offline Oak

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2019, 01:36:41 AM »

Everyone who, poakchiderm?

You and this balding beta imbecile Boresnot?

Are you two the last fucking people in the world?

Thanks heavens you're too fucking old and he's too fucking gay for two maggots like you to breed, phew.

And a putz like him who would complain about cold bones in his mother's damp basement and a netcopping pwned fucktard like  you calling anyone a whiner is just fucking rich.

Whiny little bitch indeed.

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    10.8%
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2019, 11:42:01 AM »
Whiny little bitch indeed.

More than often I see that I render you completely incapacitated to come up with an answer, poakchiderm.

Tags:

Sitemap 1 2