Author Topic: Liz has more class in one strand of hair than that ass has in his entire carcass  (Read 618 times)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
The Queen paid tribute to the “courage and dedication” of the US emergency services and volunteers in the area in a message of condolence issued on Friday.

“Prince Philip and I offer our deepest sympathies to the people of California, who continue to suffer from the devastating fires across the state,” the Queen said.

"Our thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of the victims, and to all those who have lost their homes and livelihoods.”
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Maybe Saint Trump should do something classy like return the Churchill bust to its rightful place....Oh yea, already done!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • Show only replies by kooch
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
Maybe Saint Trump should do something classy like return the Churchill bust to its rightful place....Oh yea, already done!

Obviously she's going to sing the praises of a woman being supported by the tax payer.

Fuck me could you imagine if Harry's half black bitch was ever to be crowned Queen?  This libtard half-wit would be hollering from the rooftops that the US need to pay Great Britain reparations for winning the revolutionary war as the fight for freedom was in fact a ruse to cover up the fact that it was plan by misogynistic white supremacists to steal from a woman of color centuries in the future.

Offline reaper

• Activity:
    0%
  • flame icon
    • Show only replies by reaper
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +197 / -34
Obviously she's going to sing the praises of a woman being supported by the tax payer.

I'm afraid that is not true.The Queen is independently wealthy and any monies paid for security etc are offset by the amount of money that tourists bring to the UK economy.

I'm also pretty certain that she couldn't give a rat's arse about the people of California.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
HRM the Queen is not in the business of worrying about the air quality of a state in a former colony.  Her job isn't to navigate the ship of state, but rather to provide a certain panache to its dining room, which she has done splendidly for her entire life.

And to those who worry about Harry's bride, get a life.  She won't be Queen, because it simply doesn't work that way. 

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile

Fuck me could you imagine if Harry's half black bitch was ever to be crowned Queen?  This libtard half-wit would be hollering from the rooftops that the US need to pay Great Britain reparations for winning the revolutionary war as the fight for freedom was in fact a ruse to cover up the fact that it was plan by misogynistic white supremacists to steal from a woman of color centuries in the future.

It'd be fun listening to her side argue with oak's side about who needed to leave the continent first and who was gonna pay whom!  :biggrin:

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
HRM the Queen is not in the business of worrying about the air quality of a state in a former colony.  Her job isn't to navigate the ship of state, but rather to provide a certain panache to its dining room, which she has done splendidly for her entire life.

And to those who worry about Harry's bride, get a life.  She won't be Queen, because it simply doesn't work that way.

No ones worrying about her being queen. That wasnt the point.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
No ones worrying about her being queen. That wasnt the point.
Bugger off, sonny boy.  I wasn't addressing you, or I would have written my post in crayon.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Bugger off, sonny boy.  I wasn't addressing you, or I would have written my post in crayon.

Yea, I get it. YUO dont like it when your stupid gets a flashlight shined on it.  :biglaugha:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111

This has nothing to do with supporting QEII. I live in CA, I don't support anything in the UK. I think they're ok.

This was about decorum. I don't understand how this becomes so much more in your head.

Seek help.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6