Author Topic: Cheeto still sucking saudi dick  (Read 448 times)

Offline Bigdukesix

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Bigdukesix
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -10
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
Re: Cheeto still sucking saudi dick
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 07:04:52 PM »
I think I read somewhere today that the Deep State came to a different conclusion than the Administration did.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2018, 07:06:33 PM »

Offline Bigdukesix

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2018, 07:57:31 PM »
I think I read somewhere today that the Deep State came to a different conclusion than the Administration did.

Hopefully the DS will one day decide to put AF1 at the bottom of the Mariana trench

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2018, 09:32:12 PM »
Trump is as much a coward as the rest of our prezzies who lick Saudi bum.  All that terrorist sympathizing must work up an appetite.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2018, 09:39:24 PM »
Trump is as much a coward as the rest of our prezzies who lick Saudi bum.  All that terrorist sympathizing must work up an appetite.

I'm for bombing the Kaaba.  Allah chingada, my friend.  I'll never forget 9/11

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2018, 12:09:46 PM »
I'm for bombing the Kaaba.  Allah chingada, my friend.  I'll never forget 9/11

Lookie there, something else we agree upon!

Like 99.9% of the world, Trump's all fucked up about islam. He believes what the mainstream tells him, I.E. that our beef is with radical islam and that there are good muhzies. Whats funny about this is, its further proof that Trumps travel ban wasnt a ban against muslims, just the ones he believes are radical or running a country that doesnt identify bombers before they get on a United Flight to NYC.

Of course all you dumb bastards wanna have your cake and eat it too! Its "Trumps RAYCIS against muhzies" one day and "Trump sux muhzie cox" the next! LOL! Hey genius, if he was really "RAYCIS" against muhzies (which isnt a race), then he wouldnt be protecting the Saudi's.

Personally, I think the Crown Prince wanted the reporter in prison. No fukin way did the Prince order a hit squad to cut the fucker up on foreign soil like that. I bet the guy who planned this operation and is about to be executed for being a total fuckup and embarrassing the Prince thought he'd get a big ol sloppy kiss from his bosses. Taking the initiative doesnt count when you burn the house down.

Now, its just another platform for "I'M SHAKING IN ANGER ABOUT TRUMP!" Now THATS pearl clutching! PWN3D!

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2018, 12:31:46 PM »
Lookie there, something else we agree upon!

Like 99.9% of the world, Trump's all fucked up about islam. He believes what the mainstream tells him, I.E. that our beef is with radical islam and that there are good muhzies. Whats funny about this is, its further proof that Trumps travel ban wasnt a ban against muslims, just the ones he believes are radical or running a country that doesnt identify bombers before they get on a United Flight to NYC.

Of course all you dumb bastards wanna have your cake and eat it too! Its "Trumps RAYCIS against muhzies" one day and "Trump sux muhzie cox" the next! LOL! Hey genius, if he was really "RAYCIS" against muhzies (which isnt a race), then he wouldnt be protecting the Saudi's.

Personally, I think the Crown Prince wanted the reporter in prison. No fukin way did the Prince order a hit squad to cut the fucker up on foreign soil like that. I bet the guy who planned this operation and is about to be executed for being a total fuckup and embarrassing the Prince thought he'd get a big ol sloppy kiss from his bosses. Taking the initiative doesnt count when you burn the house down.

Now, its just another platform for "I'M SHAKING IN ANGER ABOUT TRUMP!" Now THATS pearl clutching! PWN3D!

Do you always have to drive off a cliff?  Can't you ever be at a 4 or 5?  You're always ranting, 

You need Jesus.

Offline Bigdukesix

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2018, 01:08:15 PM »
No fukin way did the Prince order a hit squad to cut the fucker up on foreign soil like that.

Crack don't smoke itself!

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2018, 01:13:25 PM »
Crack don't smoke itself!

I didn't even bother. This is about the cult of personality. What's that comment from Rabbit?  Something like - if you could reason withTrump supporters they wouldn't be Trump supporters.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2018, 01:49:03 PM »
Its about a rabid irrational cult of hate with "you people". Anyone reasonable can see that this was a hair brained operation ran by someone who didnt have any consultation. Fuck, if it had been planned, the guy would have fell over dead from a heart attack or shot dead in an alley. I know though "HATE TRUMP CHEATO!!!!!" LMFAO!  :crampe:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6