• November 29, 2020, 04:47:42 AM

Author Topic: Paging Damien.  (Read 489 times)

Offline Baby Doll

• Activity:
    0.2%
    • Show only replies by Baby Doll
  • Rated: +2489 / -1203
Paging Damien.
« on: February 19, 2020, 08:28:09 PM »
On my notebook still setting up. No fun. Real slow, rip it later k.

My menstrual poem needs to be red and check the site with the guesser M/F, it is worth a looksie.

Taking your suggestion I read a bunch of BlandScape. One question. Why did you do that to me?
(j/k)

You wanted to know what is wrong with Lotus Bud. I will explain.

She needs a pussy hat cause her poor vagina is freezing. Nothing hot has been inside it for a very long time.

At least warm up a latex dildo in a pan of hot water before doing yourself. Finger painting is meant to be fun, not a chore.

Lilith
(In the loop)
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

The Queen Bee

Re: Paging Damien.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 08:29:17 PM »
Omg  :bawling:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Offline Baby Doll

• Activity:
    0.2%
    • Show only replies by Baby Doll
  • Rated: +2489 / -1203
Re: Paging Damien.
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2020, 01:33:58 PM »
On my notebook still setting up. No fun. Real slow, rip it later k.

My menstrual poem needs to be red and check the site with the guesser M/F, it is worth a looksie.

Taking your suggestion I read a bunch of BlandScape. One question. Why did you do that to me?
(j/k)

You wanted to know what is wrong with Lotus Bud. I will explain.

She needs a pussy hat cause her poor vagina is freezing. Nothing hot has been inside it for a very long time.

At least warm up a latex dildo in a pan of hot water before doing yourself. Finger painting is meant to be fun, not a chore.

Lilith
(In the loop)

That menstrual poem is crazy and kinky and so wrong. You got PW so you can post it.
Remember, don't say anything negative about Trump or you will get negs and no one likes negs.

Tags:

Sitemap 1 2