• August 12, 2020, 11:16:57 PM

Author Topic: Benzo here is the Brawl Hall Archives  (Read 3221 times)

Offline Dovey

• Her Majesty
  • BG Reg
  • Activity:
    66.6%
  • Dirty Rotten Troll
    • Show only replies by Dovey
  • Rated: +7844 / -685
Re: Benzo here is the Brawl Hall Archives
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2020, 08:26:27 AM »
Well if you ever get him to change his mind and he still has the mysql database I could resurrect it.

if for nothing else than the laughs  of it all

I would love to see DO resurrected.  :borat:

All the hoorwaring. It would be fun to read it all.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
"Because I'm evil. My middle name is misery
Said I'm evil, child
And don't you mess around with me"

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    5.6%
  • Herr Doktor
    • Show only replies by kooch
  • Rated: +1346 / -647
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2020, 04:53:52 AM »
BH was a wretched hive of scum and villany.

I fucking loved that place.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
  • Rated: +1399 / -41
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2020, 08:00:25 PM »
I don't know about all that. Not the admin part, thats true enough I'm sure, but I seem to remember you calling him an angry para quite a lot, and he'd respond with a scroll bomb.

If you didn't even realize I was an admin of BH, longer than anybody except for Danger, you don't remember anything. 

Doomsday was my ally.  He had honour, which is missing in today's flame game. I'm sure he wished I would take on Loco and all the tards like poofer as an indy but Loco panel abused me constantly.  I wasn't chased off the forum by vicious flame posts.  Maybe you can use the wayback machine to find my posts loco had hidden in dumpster threads. Doom would restore them when I complained but the site was dead with Loco and Poofer in charge.

The only thing I have against Doom is that he wouldn't sell me that forum.

Offline The Queen Bee

• Original Gangster
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    52.8%
    • Show only replies by The Queen Bee
  • Rated: +8574 / -1541
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2020, 08:05:32 PM »
HC is telling the truth. I read it in the hacked pm’s
Heaven holds a sense of wonder
And I wanted to believe
That I'd get caught up
When the rage in me subsides

Offline SHAMPAIN

• Activity:
    20.4%
    • Show only replies by SHAMPAIN
  • Rated: +2935 / -1123
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2020, 08:08:12 PM »
What a load of shit this thread is! I’ve never seen such delusional behaviour from a group of adults getting all giddy about retarded arguments that happened years ago! “Remember I called him a dick?” C’mon folks

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    16.8%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
  • Rated: +2683 / -6688
« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2020, 12:14:11 AM »
If you didn't even realize I was an admin of BH, longer than anybody except for Danger, you don't remember anything. 

Doomsday was my ally.  He had honour, which is missing in today's flame game. I'm sure he wished I would take on Loco and all the tards like poofer as an indy but Loco panel abused me constantly.  I wasn't chased off the forum by vicious flame posts.  Maybe you can use the wayback machine to find my posts loco had hidden in dumpster threads. Doom would restore them when I complained but the sind Poofer in charge.

The only thing I have against Doom is that he wouldn't sell me that forum.
Nah, I was there long enough. I remember plenty. Not you as admin, but somewhere between you and Loco was EB and the the sofa crew, which you omit. I never brought up Loco, anyway, wtf? And when did Loco panel abuse you? Year? Who said you got run off? What's with the anger? Damn!
And you and him did have words, no doubt. You called him angry and other things. Don't fucking make me look, wayback machine is a huge hassle and you fucking drop comments in every thread, take me two hours to find anything good. Brah, Chilllll.
Shit.

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    16.8%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
  • Rated: +2683 / -6688
« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2020, 12:15:09 AM »
HC an angry brah-

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    3.2%
« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2020, 09:29:01 PM »
I'm not angry about anything.

Few people had as much fun at BH as I did.  I got to watch from the inside, out and participate in both. 

I wanted a forum with free speech and BH gave it to me for so many years. 

When I quit as admin, BH died quickly and before it's time. 

I still respect a ton of the regs who made me laugh over the years, bumspud was the most hilarious poster ever, ATVile was the nicest person there, Lady Ice, ladr, freud, they'd be out at other flame forums pissing people off and on BH making people laugh, Indies like TDM, Sog and Cardy where making fantastic threads every week. EB loved organizing forum raids and was an all around lunatic.  I'm missing so many others who contributed to the, "Golden Day's of Flaming."

Sum was my mentor but he dabbled in PI too much for my liking or flea is a hell of troll. Hitchhiking is funny but stalking isn't.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    100%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
  • Rated: +23494 / -6085
« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2020, 09:33:53 PM »
Sum has always been a boring long winded & sensitive douchebag

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    3.2%
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2020, 09:36:35 PM »
Sum brought a lot to this game. 

His song parodies are the most skilled posts I've seen on any flame forum.  Nobody could compete with them, so many flamers called them trash.  What else were they able to do?

I will always thank sum for getting me into this crap and teaching me, by example, to help others.  He was the spirit of BH and inspired so many noobs to be long winded too. 

He found me in the BH dumpster trying to get my sig to load twenty years ago. Geocities images loaded if you renamed them .txt

I find it odd he's still trying to own people after all these years and worry about his mental health but he seems to be happy posting to poofer threads.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline SHAMPAIN

• Activity:
    20.4%
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2020, 09:47:41 PM »
Sum brought a lot to this game. 

His song parodies are the most skilled posts I've seen on any flame forum.  Nobody could compete with them, so many flamers called them trash.  What else were they able to do?

I will always thank sum for getting me into this crap and teaching me, by example, to help others.  He was the spirit of BH and inspired so many noobs to be long winded too. 

He found me in the BH dumpster trying to get my sig to load twenty years ago. Geocities images loaded if you renamed them .txt

I find it odd he's still trying to own people after all these years and worry about his mental health but he seems to be happy posting to poofer threads.
I’ve come to take over, you old fucks don’t stand a chance!

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    3.2%
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2020, 09:53:55 PM »
I’ve come to take over, you old fucks don’t stand a chance!

You'll never take over the dumpster ... son.

Offline SHAMPAIN

• Activity:
    20.4%
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2020, 09:58:35 PM »
You'll never take over the dumpster ... son.
You underestimating me is proof that I’ve already started to infect the structure of this tired board... You’re proof

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    3.2%
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2020, 10:31:42 PM »
You underestimating me is proof that I’ve already started to infect the structure of this tired board... You’re proof

Thanks for valuing my opinion but I don't have anything to do with how this forum is run and I'm not the most prolific poster.   I'm just an independent.

Is this board "tired"  ... yes. 

Foxmulder, the mod of this awesome dumpster and he is by far the best poster here. 

You're going to really have to bring it to make the flame forum interesting  ... you'll face dogpiles of retards ... mods who don't redirect posters to the main topic ... basically a mess.

Then at the end you face the final boss  ... flea.

It's cool that women run all the flame forums now ... my wife is great at fighting.

Offline SHAMPAIN

• Activity:
    20.4%
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2020, 12:54:20 AM »
Thanks for valuing my opinion but I don't have anything to do with how this forum is run and I'm not the most prolific poster.   I'm just an independent.

Is this board "tired"  ... yes. 

Foxmulder, the mod of this awesome dumpster and he is by far the best poster here. 

You're going to really have to bring it to make the flame forum interesting  ... you'll face dogpiles of retards ... mods who don't redirect posters to the main topic ... basically a mess.

Then at the end you face the final boss  ... flea.

It's cool that women run all the flame forums now ... my wife is great at fighting.
I’ve already defeated flea... She feels the need to wear make up when replying to me...

Tags:

Sitemap 1 2