Author Topic: Are there any real men on this board?  (Read 5438 times)

Offline Garraty_47

• Loquacious AF
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Powered By Coffee
    • Show only replies by Garraty_47
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1790 / -680
Re: Are there any real men on this board?
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2018, 02:40:24 PM »
Well look at this, the community draw card himself

Lolwhut?
Since when?  According to whom?
I thought your word salad was down to trying too hard, but maybe you're just confused.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2018, 03:06:41 PM »
LMAO @ dancing around the bonfire. Emily be knowing about the KOF  :crampe: :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Emily Friday

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Emily Friday
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +50 / -12
« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2018, 04:29:35 PM »
Lolwhut?
Since when?  According to whom?

Um, sarcasm you witless dullard. Look it up after your evening shit but before you to retire back into the hole in your floor board for the night.

LMAO @ dancing around the bonfire. Emily be knowing about the KOF  :crampe: :crampe:

Oh yes. Bunch of gaunt looking SSI recipients acting like a gaggle of adolescent youth at a sleep away camp. Minus of course, the vibrancy and possibility of sleeping with a woman before they keel over midway through pecking out an online post which ain't worth reading to begin with.

I am certainly a party to their perpetual ridicule.   

Offline Bigdukesix

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Bigdukesix
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -10
« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2018, 05:00:32 PM »
SSI recipients

Thanks fer that - goes into my account every 3rd Wednesday of each month

Offline Emily Friday

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2018, 05:31:12 PM »
Thanks fer that - goes into my account every 3rd Wednesday of each month

That a boy, think about the bigger things in life. Now get back in your wheelchair and bob the wall like there's something worth getting on the otherside. I'm sure the nurse will be along shortly to change your diaper and freshen you up with a garden hose.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2018, 05:33:53 PM »
Um, sarcasm you witless dullard. Look it up after your evening shit but before you to retire back into the hole in your floor board for the night.

Oh yes. Bunch of gaunt looking SSI recipients acting like a gaggle of adolescent youth at a sleep away camp. Minus of course, the vibrancy and possibility of sleeping with a woman before they keel over midway through pecking out an online post which ain't worth reading to begin with.

I am certainly a party to their perpetual ridicule.

gawd damn.... I'm sorry.. I loled  :crampe:

Offline Garraty_47

• Loquacious AF
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Powered By Coffee
    • Show only replies by Garraty_47
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1790 / -680
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2018, 06:51:40 PM »
Another know-nothing using excessive verbiage as a crutch so we might not notice the limp in its wit.  Just what the place needed... more random faux "meanness" that only impresses the kind of people who lurve drama, the pettier the better.  Joy.  Rapture.

Color me less impressed every time it pecks at its keyboard to submit the next installment of "Generic Laming 101".
But it's not all bad news... like most derivative prepackaged pablum in popular culture these days I'm sure you'll attract fans.
After all what the brain-dead glommers-on want most of all is more of the same, no matter how stupid or ridiculous.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2018, 07:22:58 PM »
Hey Emily...congrats

Judging by Vitriol’s wording, I’m willing to bet my left tit you’re currently the topic of discussion in the FT secret penis room...he’s not the first to try and say you’re generic.

FACT: none of you so called “elite” motherfuckers can reach Emily’s level. She’s making you all look like disabled bitches and best part of all...she’d probably rather choke on geriatric dick than join FT.

Elite my big bad ass

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2018, 07:39:13 PM »
Yeah, the only one who willingly chokes on geriatric dick around here is Flea!

The Queen Bee

« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2018, 07:41:11 PM »
Yeah, the only one who willingly chokes on geriatric dick around here is Flea!

My husband is my age, you dolt  :crampe:

Offline Emily Friday

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2018, 10:46:47 PM »
Another know-nothing using excessive verbiage as a crutch so we might not notice the limp in its wit.  Just what the place needed... more random faux "meanness" that only impresses the kind of people who lurve drama, the pettier the better.  Joy.  Rapture.

Color me less impressed every time it pecks at its keyboard to submit the next installment of "Generic Laming 101".
But it's not all bad news... like most derivative prepackaged pablum in popular culture these days I'm sure you'll attract fans.
After all what the brain-dead glommers-on want most of all is more of the same, no matter how stupid or ridiculous.

Oh my. I hate to break this news to you so close to Christmas; You being a chipper old git and all, but I'm reasonably confident the piping action under your mock throne is acting up again King Arturd. To address this matter of dire importance my advice to you would be to put down the dogshit doobie you're smoking and get on the red phone for a call to action among your fellow knights of the soggy scrotum. Inform those sorry shitforbrain school yard flashers that it is of critical importance they cease squandering their meager livelihood on Russian phonesex lines and focus their ssi stipend on a capable plumber instead.  As the smell of your own bullshit backing up beneath you is beginning to make rounds far and wide and is becoming a public health & hygiene concern.

Take copious notes here Sir AssHuffALot. This is a flame board. Which basically means people come here to insult one another. Some of course, more capable at the practice than others. You, happening to fall squarely into the second category. Today, and every day that's gone by since you first expressed your willingness to become target practice for whomever decided they wanted to lock you into their cross-hairs for personal amusement. If that concept somehow alludes you, or you are unsure how to engage in this activity, simply gaze in the mirror for 2 minutes or more and note all the things you’d like to say to whatever power it is that designed to send you through a full life instead of inspiring your parents to go at the top of your head with a blowtorch and tong the day they discovered that sexual relations between humans and Kangaroos could produce offspring.

That being said, if the idea of being arbitrarily mean to one another on a site which makes use of the word “battle” as a descriptor to state its intended purpose continues to make you feel all squishy inside like the variety of substances oozing around your world of Warcraft wonderoos, then I would counsel you to avail yourself of one of the four options listed below

A) Cover your ears and hum, fucktard

B) Frequent another area of the board which caters more to delicate pantyhose wearing grannies pretending to be "oldskool" power flamers.

D)  Fuck the hell off altogether to a site where your lukewarm twaddle will be met with some level of revere by the indigenous blather spreading failures who remain incapable of formulating complete sentences which carry words containing more than a single vowel.

D) Pour large quantities of gasoline on every piece of furniture in your home. Then proceed  to impale your ballsack unto the nearest immovable object with a nail gun and after that light a book of matches and toss it into the middle of the room so that your house burns down around you while you moan in agony.

Offline Garraty_47

• Loquacious AF
  • Activity:
    0%