• October 20, 2020, 03:51:01 PM

Author Topic: Cabin Fever  (Read 1108 times)

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
  • Rated: +2970 / -7021
Cabin Fever
« on: April 17, 2020, 08:07:53 PM »
Fox is the first:

'Today, 02:40 PM
i like the smell of coffee better than the taste. i do send away for every free coffee sample i see on the freebie sites. got a bag of marley coffee. 2 bags of revelator coffee beans. those are good for the scent and if you ever been in a huge candle shop. they have little cups of coffee beans that people use like smelling salts when people get overcome and pass out due to the candles. i was in a candle place with this tour and started to get a headache after smelling too many dam candles. had to grad the coffee beans and stick a few up my nose.'

04-15-2020, 08:43 PM
just watched this movie. it's crazy ass movie, literally. you have to watch it without reading reviews, the bizarre factor is off the charts. soft r rating. not a horror movie.

Wanna hear something cool?
Today, 02:58 PM
you know what it feels like to be hanged to death?

first they lead you to the gallows and position you over the trap door. you hands are tied behind you back. a man asks you if you have any last words. you remain silent. the hangman wraps a coarse rope around your neck. it tickles at first, then becomes rough and scratchy. he pulls the lever and you fall, the rope stretches tightly around your neck and your chin is yanked upwards, but your neck does not break. they messed up the drop on purpose.

your arms tense up, your hands instinctively try to grab the rope, but you can't. your teeth clench, your feet kick violently and you begin to sway. you hear the crowd cheer then you hear what sounds like the ocean in your head, it grows in volume until.....it becomes the only thing you hear. your heart races, you can feel it beating against your chest. the small vessels in your eyes rupture, you see bright lights, you can't swallow, you can't scream. you feel like you are floating and soon your vision starts to blacken, like little blots of ink floating across your eyeballs. then a burst of white, then a downpour of black.

eventually your body relaxes and you cease struggling, you feel warm all over then you start to lose sensation in your feet and it travels upwards until all you feel is a blanket of cold surrounding you as you fall through darkness and when you land, nothing. your eyes are open when they cut you down. they place your body in a gibbet cage and there you stay until you are nothing but bones. your only visitors are the crows, who feast on your still open eyes.

doris zandler did one first, hers is better.

Who's gone next?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline SHAMPAIN

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by SHAMPAIN
  • Rated: +2935 / -1235
Re: Cabin Fever
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 08:12:40 PM »
“Butt Boy” wTF?  :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline wizer

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by wizer
  • Rated: +1092 / -846
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 08:36:15 PM »
Anyone else find that they subconsciously put their hand around their own neck when reading that?

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline SHAMPAIN

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2020, 08:43:22 PM »
Anyone else find that they subconsciously put their hand around their own neck when reading that?
I’ve literally seen hundreds of people either hanging themselves or being hanged, I’m somewhat desensitised but a decent description all the same...

Offline wizer

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2020, 08:46:55 PM »
Either you watch a ton of western films or you live in a rather dangerous area in the South.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 5 Post Total)

Offline SHAMPAIN

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2020, 09:00:18 PM »
Either you watch a ton of western films or you live in a rather dangerous area in the South.
I watch morally questionable videos lol! Livestream suicides are now a thing... 

Offline wizer

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2020, 09:27:05 PM »
I used to watch stuff like that- when the internet first became a thing and you could get an inside look at death and destruction in ways never seen before. First with images- one of the first I ever looked at was a pedestrian that was hit by a car. I can still see it in my mind - the long blood streaked stain that ended up where the guy was lying in the parking lot and his head split wide open. Then came the movies.

After the novety wore off it was more depressing than anything else.

To each his own I guess. With this global crisis affecting so many people you should have plenty of material.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    14.6%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
  • Rated: +12763 / -2227
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2020, 09:47:29 PM »
I used to watch stuff like that- when the internet first became a thing and you could get an inside look at death and destruction in ways never seen before. First with images- one of the first I ever looked at was a pedestrian that was hit by a car. I can still see it in my mind - the long blood streaked stain that ended up where the guy was lying in the parking lot and his head split wide open. Then came the movies.

After the novety wore off it was more depressing than anything else.

To each his own I guess. With this global crisis affecting so many people you should have plenty of material.

I remember looking at crap like that too back in the day.  A lot of it I wish I could unsee.  Especially a lot of the shit Dukie used to poast at Valhalla.

:vomit:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Oak

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
  • Rated: +9687 / -30198
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2020, 09:54:30 PM »
I've never watched that kind of stuff, too morbid.  I have no regrets.

Offline SHAMPAIN

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2020, 11:29:34 PM »
I’ve seen some shit that will forever haunt me...

Offline 18Holliday81

• Saint Stephen with a rose
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • In and out of the garden he goes
    • Show only replies by 18Holliday81
  • Rated: +2687 / -1478
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2020, 12:04:31 AM »
Country garden in the wind and the rain
Wherever he goes the people all complain

Offline Oak

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2020, 12:05:58 AM »
I’ve seen some shit that will forever haunt me...

I don't have that kind of curiosity.   I would never bring it on myself.  Imagine how sick the people are that enjoy posting it and looking at it?

*shudders*

Offline SHAMPAIN

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2020, 12:11:01 AM »

I don't have that kind of curiosity.   I would never bring it on myself.  Imagine how sick the people are that enjoy posting it and looking at it?

*shudders*
Ive spent hours editing compilations of popular death videos with cool music... Stupid shit :/

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    14.6%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
  • Rated: +12763 / -2227
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2020, 12:13:25 AM »
Ive spent hours editing compilations of popular death videos with cool music... Stupid shit :/

It gets dark early in Scotland, don't it?
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Oak

• Shit Posters
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2020, 12:14:59 AM »

Whatever floats your boat.  I can't believe it's healthy, but to each his own.  Live and let live, dude.

Tags:

Sitemap 1 2