Author Topic: Parting thoughts to a real fucking scumbag  (Read 1316 times)

Offline Emily Friday

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Emily Friday
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +50 / -12
Parting thoughts to a real fucking scumbag
« on: November 22, 2018, 07:45:43 PM »
Bra1n,

You are the most undeniably shady low rung piece of shit quadruple faced cocksucker that has ever placed himself in a position to run an online community you conniving spine free sociopath. Through your driven hypocrisy and incompetence You have managed to take a fairly active community of entertaining posters and turn it into a PI peddling playground.

Rather curious is your laser focus on a small selection of posts which you say constitute spam when the poster happens to be one that has systematically turned the front of your face into a Chinese wok, yet at the same time, you conveniently ignore the relentless carpet bombing of gaylaming spam when the author happens to be your very own fart huffing bucktoothed pet monkey.

As a matter of fact, you've gone on record praising the efforts of turd flinging primates for their offal offerings to your sinkhole of spastic irrelevance. Contributors such as I post like I'm dead Fred and Lemongo who could certainly give newcomers  the impression that Amazingsting is the last Samurai of flametowne by placing their own posts before and after his. By comparison sting is an Earnest Hemingway next to those two helmet fillers and I challenge anyone to prove otherwise. And let's not forget how you yourself have gone Jack of all Tards during the wind down of your increasingly hopeless spam festival with incredibly unimaginative sock accounts like The Puppet of Failure town and that other trash spreading insect that I won't even bother naming.

Your hypocrisy certainly knows no bounds does it? But I can certainly see why you choose to surround your delicate ego with dimwit forum cheese pushers such as johnny and Feral and the clusters of bacteria I mentioned above. Makes perfect sense for you to shelter dregs like that behind your evening gown while banishing capable posters for activities which fall well above the waterline these spam bunnies have established as shitposting on autopilot vs entertainment. No doubt it's their permanent IQ vacancies that appeal to your insatiable need to feel superior no matter the context which keeps you promoting that type of forum flora at your incestuous penile implant colony of unbearable boredom.

In some ways I do applaud your efforts as a website admin Brain, I really do. It's not every day you get the opportunity to watch a delusional narcissist peddle  his complete lack of common sense off as some form of higher intellect despite failing miserably each and every time an issue arises which requires the use of a functioning brain to resolve. Congratulations on spending the last 15 years of your life proving the word brain can be used as a contronym you emotionally stunted douchebag.

But wait, just when we all thought you couldn't sink any lower, You purposely swan dive to depths even deep sea rig operators would believe unattainable. 

Out of all the sewage wading wildebeests vying to stuff their snouts up your wanting asshole, you went and fell in love with Harvey Weinstein in drag. Lmao, Good for you. Now the two of you undesirable diaper soakers can spend your weekend evenings by her kennel running your girly fingers through her back fur while she in turn lovingly bursts your tit pimples. I have no doubt when you get to the point where you're probing her nostrils in search of edible treats the scent of your freshly applied  nail polish will release sexual juices somewhere deep within her condom cemetery which haven't been smelt since the Beastie boys were a thing.

I'm not sure if you should thank the nurse or begin litigation for spiking your testicular atrophy therapy with the types of powerful hallucinogens needed to make a normal person swoon over a face that should be used to frighten cancer cells out of living beings. But hey, to each is own. If you desire a harelipped ogress who can only blunder out of her hut in peace on Halloween without having to hiss and growl at local villagers brandishing pitch forks and burning torches then by all mean let her ride your turkey chin and ooze till you pass the fuck out.

Happy 404 to your shit site and may you and your biker bar bouncer with the cheesy weave find anthrax under your bed sheets and die painfully ever after.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

Re: Parting thoughts to a real fucking scumbag
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 09:49:26 PM »
I stickied this. She said Harvey Weinstein in drag  :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 09:52:54 PM »

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2018, 09:56:36 PM »
Harvey Weinstein in drag   :crampe: :crampe: :crampe: :crampe:

omg... that was funny

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2018, 09:57:35 PM »
You stickied Gumz...  :popcorn:
You talking about that slobbish reject gunzablazin ?

The Queen Bee

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2018, 09:58:19 PM »
You talking about that slobbish reject gunzablazin ?

Freud has no clue

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2018, 10:01:02 PM »

Freud has no clue
I remember that guy. He didn't read anything like this person

The Queen Bee

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2018, 10:02:45 PM »

This person is a straight savage. That’s all I’m gonna say about it  :popcorn:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2018, 10:04:04 PM »
Yeah, he's VPN'd up the wazoo in his mini command centre and taking a stroll down memory flame lane, unbeknownst to Flea...

He's had practice since we ran him off. Nobody Members Only Jackets anymore... that's 00's material.

If you say so  :crampe:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2018, 10:07:40 PM »
Either way, her foot will be up your ass lol

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2018, 10:14:38 PM »

He didn't THINK anything like this person, for that matter.

I gotta reject the hypothesis.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2018, 11:20:42 PM »
Yeah, I cant go with the Gunz theory either

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2018, 11:26:32 PM »
I'm starting to think Fraud is even worse at sock recognition than Caskur is.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blandscape
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2018, 05:26:58 PM »
Is that you Von Uberoink??

Bwain pinked the ahum talent like yourself, so actual lamers could grow within the bacteria of his own strife. Only Johnny Wrong, Feral and me survived - and only two of us had to suck his cawk and/or marry him by jumping over a dead catholic priest while reciting some of the more salacious parts of the Koran.

He wasn't a scumbag, he was a very naughty boy!

It's nice to see talent measured by the here and how.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2018, 05:40:52 PM »
I'm starting to think Fraud is even worse at sock recognition than Caskur is.

Not at all, Fraud simply wanks into the sock that Casket is.

There is metaphysics, black magic and loom thread densities and shuttle speeds to consider - but we can all sleep easier knowing if you have finished and emptied your dirty water into a Casket thread, there is nothing left but to smoke a cigar or cigarette, confess to whatever God you deem necessary, and hang yourself with a dirty dish towel from the nearest handle to the closest door in range.

Life has a habit of making sense of you, even after even you cannot prove you were worth it.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 06:48:51 PM by Blandscape »

The Queen Bee

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2018, 06:14:51 PM »
Not at all, Fraud simply wanks into the sock that Casket is.

There is metaphysics, black magic and loom thread densities and shuttle speeds to consider - but we can all sleep easier knowing if you have finished and emptied your dirty water into a Casket thread, there is nothing left but to smoke a cigar or cigarette, confess to whatever God you deem necessary, and hang yourself with a dirty dish towel from the nearest handle to closest door in range.

Life has a habit of making sense of you, even after even you cannot prove you were worth it.

Can someone translate this shit for me please ?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2018, 06:18:44 PM »
Good luck

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2018, 06:37:39 PM »
I'm guessing Emily  has had enough of bra1n and his forum.

They are losing pallbearers at a record rate.   

The Queen Bee

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2018, 06:41:01 PM »
HC, do you understand any of Blandscapes blithering ?

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2018, 06:45:33 PM »
HC, do you understand any of Blandscapes blithering ?

You promised me you had me on ignore. That never even lasted one post.

Asking HC for help is like asking the baby jesus for forgiveness.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6