• October 20, 2020, 04:58:49 PM

Author Topic: How are the little girls at ComplainTruth.com doing today?  (Read 3435 times)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    20.2%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
  • Rated: +27730 / -6805
How are the little girls at ComplainTruth.com doing today?
« on: July 10, 2020, 02:30:16 PM »
Still crying their eyes out about this place?

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    5.2%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
  • Rated: +1644 / -106
Re: How are the little girls at ComplainTruth.com doing today?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2020, 03:33:48 PM »
I love cw_ ... perfect unbiased webmaster material  ... but what a crowd of humourless assholes she's attracted.

You mentioned somewhere that people have been laughing at poof for fifteen years.  You're a bit short :fuku:

Nobody on flame truth forums flames each other, all they do is talk about this forum. 

I don't read all this shit but from what I've witnessed ...  sum and poofer are toxic to forums. 

Poofer vs Dovey ... Sum vs Flea  ...  if you're a gentleman you dm your bitch.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)

The Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2020, 03:36:25 PM »
Don’t involve me in that nasty bullshit

I want nothing to do with it
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
  • Rated: +2970 / -7021
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2020, 05:00:56 PM »
Flynn posted finally over there fyi, so now they can all talk to themselves
Three new threads have been made today about this place. The only three new threads made in The Furnace.
*For those that dont know-'The Furnace' is the 'Flame' section in Couchtown. Full gay inference applicable in this case.
I'm getting some heat apparently. I didn't read the alphabet soup posts, but if anybody does let me know if they snuck in a good joke. This is where Pickles would come in handy. Martini and Pickles may be twin brothers, but Pick got all the humor for both. That's a *BOOM*.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2020, 05:18:12 PM »
I dont get the fascination with this forum. Hell, I’m not even fascinated by it, hence why I’m not here most of the time.

Yes Pickles was hilarious.

Offline Dovey

• Her Majesty
  • BG Reg
  • Activity:
    40.8%
  • Dirty Rotten Troll
    • Show only replies by Dovey
  • Rated: +13584 / -1925
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2020, 05:32:46 PM »
I love cw_ ... perfect unbiased webmaster material  ... but what a crowd of humourless assholes she's attracted.

You mentioned somewhere that people have been laughing at poof for fifteen years.  You're a bit short :fuku:

Nobody on flame truth forums flames each other, all they do is talk about this forum. 

I don't read all this shit but from what I've witnessed ...  sum and poofer are toxic to forums. 

Poofer vs Dovey ... Sum vs Flea  ...  if you're a gentleman you dm your bitch.

Perfect summary.
"Talk your shit, bite your lip
Ask for a car while you ride that dick"

Offline Dovey

• Her Majesty
  • BG Reg
  • Activity:
    40.8%
  • Dirty Rotten Troll
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2020, 05:35:14 PM »
Flynn posted finally over there fyi, so now they can all talk to themselves
Three new threads have been made today about this place. The only three new threads made in The Furnace.
*For those that dont know-'The Furnace' is the 'Flame' section in Couchtown. Full gay inference applicable in this case.
I'm getting some heat apparently. I didn't read the alphabet soup posts, but if anybody does let me know if they snuck in a good joke. This is where Pickles would come in handy. Martini and Pickles may be twin brothers, but Pick got all the humor for both. That's a *BOOM*.

I haven't interacted with Pickles since CO. He was cool as hell.

Of course that may be much different now that Ive torn the black heart out of his NPD twin and wiped my ass with it and I'm not sorry at all.  :biglaugha:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 06:00:26 PM by Dovey »

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2020, 06:51:25 PM »
I haven't interacted with Pickles since CO. He was cool as hell.

Of course that may be much different now that Ive torn the black heart out of his NPD twin and wiped my ass with it and I'm not sorry at all.  :biglaugha:
Bra1n got Pickles, then regretted it and blamed caskur.

Offline Dovey

• Her Majesty
  • BG Reg
  • Activity:
    40.8%
  • Dirty Rotten Troll
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2020, 09:35:33 PM »
Bra1n got Pickles, then regretted it and blamed caskur.

:biglaugha:

Offline feral

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by feral
  • Rated: +1690 / -69
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2020, 02:42:47 AM »
I love cw_ ... perfect unbiased webmaster material 

The fuck she is..
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)
I’d like to kiss ya but I just washed my hair..
- Bette Davis 1931

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    5.2%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
  • Rated: +1644 / -106
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2020, 05:38:04 PM »
The fuck she is..

Did she did you wrong?  ... that bitch!

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2020, 09:49:45 AM »
Sum Bum @ Martini:
Quote (selected)
So, you're all up in arms when Benzover and Smeggy Bawlz plagiarizes directly from you and Pickles, but totally down with Flange stealing openly from HCStrapon's playbook.

No wonder Evil Blood left.

Plagiarize where?

Yo Shampipple!
This is always how it goes with the FT crew. When you 'Win', their defense always leads to plagiarize or some other stupid bullshit excuse that can never be proven. Never fails. And they will go on about it for fucking years.

As far as Pickles goes, we've never been at odds mainly due to Jiggy/Storm. That's just a hard fact.

And,
let me recount a similar situation where I got another poster unbanned at FT years ago and sent his ass over there
on 'Jihad', and the dude brought Sum Bum and the rest of the place to it's very knees. Hard facts are by nature hard to accept sometimes. But they are true nonetheless.

Bottom line is, some posters shut mfrs up, I shut mfrs down. Hard fact.

Then there is the matter of collecting on debts,
And I will always make sure those debts get paid.

Offline SHAMPAIN

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by SHAMPAIN
  • Rated: +2935 / -1235
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2020, 10:09:00 AM »
Sum Bum @ Martini:
Plagiarize where?

Yo Shampipple!
This is always how it goes with the FT crew. When you 'Win', their defense always leads to plagiarize or some other stupid bullshit excuse that can never be proven. Never fails. And they will go on about it for fucking years.

As far as Pickles goes, we've never been at odds mainly due to Jiggy/Storm. That's just a hard fact.

And,
let me recount a similar situation where I got another poster unbanned at FT years ago and sent his ass over there
on 'Jihad', and the dude brought Sum Bum and the rest of the place to it's very knees. Hard facts are by nature hard to accept sometimes. But they are true nonetheless.

You’re a man of my own heart, a dying breed of unapologetic truth bombers... If you always tell the truth then you’re never wrong unless you tell me truths about myself then I’ll get upset...

Offline SHAMPAIN

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by SHAMPAIN
  • Rated: +2935 / -1235
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2020, 10:31:53 AM »
12 guests, wonder who they are? I wonder if you would like to partake in a finger blasting orgy someday? Yes I’m talking to the 12 of you!

Offline Dovey

• Her Majesty
  • BG Reg
  • Activity:
    40.8%
  • Dirty Rotten Troll
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2020, 10:42:58 AM »
Sum Bum @ Martini:
Plagiarize where?

Yo Shampipple!

And,

That's not even what plagiarism is. I always chuckle when I see them Yelp about plagiarism because someone used the same sort of generic-ish insult on them that they once used back in 2008 or some shit.

No one is stealing anyone's material just because you may have posted an easy and common insult years ago  :crazy:

They are whiney, humorless bitches who constantly accuse people of the shit they do themselves.

They go on and on about everything.  :coffee_beans:

I like how Vitty tried explain to them why flaming is dead by going into the shit they do and they immediately disagreed  :biglaugha:

Vitty was 100 percent correct. If trolls birthed flaming, FlameTurd is our abortion.

Tags:

Sitemap 1 2