• October 20, 2020, 03:31:22 PM

Author Topic: Flame Tuna is a histrionic echo chamber of bitterness  (Read 368 times)

Offline Dovey

• Her Majesty
  • BG Reg
  • Activity:
    41.2%
  • Dirty Rotten Troll
    • Show only replies by Dovey
  • Rated: +13584 / -1925
Flame Tuna is a histrionic echo chamber of bitterness
« on: July 10, 2020, 08:56:13 PM »
 So I took a trip to see the 3 new threads of the exact same repetitive and contradictory angry drivel of....well the same old complaints.

Literally all they do is repeat themselves over and over about SG.

I just read Moidtini once again claiming SG is dying. Again. And listed the reasons. Again. All the same exact nonsense from every other thread. Again. It's the SAME posts over and over I shit you not.

Then it's the same claim that I am "gullible" and he exploited me for the purpose of internet drama. Like he actually tries to sell that as "cutting edge" material. As if people from these boards haven't met in real life and then had months and years worth of boring ass psychotic drama. Yes. He is claiming AND bragging about being some white trash, low intellect pioneer of sexual exploitation for the sake of internet content. Even though he is like what.....the 5th person to do this nasty shit?

But then in the SAME thread, he accuses me of "forcing" a real life meeting with him.

Okay psycho, which is it? Did you do it for "cutting edge", "next level" material or were you forced?  You are a huge peice of loser shit either way but you literally cannot have both.

Its times like this where I kinda believe maybe he DID take a chainsaw to the head and there was a shred of truth in the ghetto ratchet, uneducated mess of pathological and unhinged lies this narc twerp wastes his life spewing on other peoples tax dollars.

Think about that forced thing.  What a fucking pussy. I told him that I wasnt interested in some strictly online thing and that if it were to continue, he had to meet me for coffee OR it had to end. But I was not taking it further on the phone. I have the right and autonomy to decide the terms of the relationships I chose to engage in.

If this sack of exploitive lying shit didnt want to meet me? He should have said NO and allowed it to end there. That is what a MAN does. That is what an ADULT does.  But alas....he is NEITHER.

Cannot even take responsibility for a choice HE made. Its somehow my fault the spineless little bitch told me where to meet him and walked there to meet me.

Good grief is it ANY wonder I slammed the door on this sniveling, pathetic peice of trash?

This is exactly why I said we meet for coffee or the intimate convos end. Because it's easier for people to lie and catfish and fool you into REAL feelings if its exclusive to messages and phone......and I dont play games.

And Floid is now over there angry ranting about my word choices.  :crazy:

So I wonder if that is this deadbeat perpetual victims excuse for not paying child support.  He was coerced into having 4 children so he shouldnt have to pay for them.

Or he shouldnt have to clean his house because he didnt buy it.

What a fucking LOSER omg. 🤦‍♀️

But yeah sure, he is a sleaze bag who attempted to exploit a woman, mess with her life for "cutting edge" material BUT I also "forced" a meeting him.

And now he has to bitch and rant for months and months on the board trying like hell to save a cyber reputation the cretin never even had.

What I dont get is why their whole "flame section" is basically them repeating all this same bullshit and tonguing eachothers rectums over how dead and boring SG is?

Are they fucking broke or something?  :crazy:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 3    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 29 Post Total)
"Talk your shit, bite your lip
Ask for a car while you ride that dick"

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    20.2%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
  • Rated: +27730 / -6805
Re: Flame Tuna is a histrionic echo chamber of bitterness
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2020, 09:01:48 PM »
47 years old and the apex of his career was a french fly sleeve stuffer at Red Robin.

Nothing more really needs to be said

Red Robin.  :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical x 2    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 9 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Her Majesty
  • BG Reg
  • Activity:
    41.2%
  • Dirty Rotten Troll
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2020, 09:06:00 PM »
47 years old and the apex of his career was a french fly sleeve stuffer at Red Robin.

Nothing more really needs to be said

Red Robin.  :crampe:

No shit.

And he thinks it us that take the internet seriously and we......gaslight them  :crampe:

He mad my balls are bigger.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    20.2%
  • Smile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2020, 09:08:24 PM »
No shit.

And he thinks it us that take the internet seriously and we......gaslight them  :crampe:

I just went over there and saw the thread where he prostrates himself in front of Cunt's tiny testicles  :crampe: :crampe:

He want's to be vice president of roach relations  :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Her Majesty
  • BG Reg
  • Activity:
    41.2%
  • Dirty Rotten Troll
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2020, 09:12:19 PM »
I just went over there and saw the thread where he prostrates himself in front of Cunt's tiny testicles  :crampe: :crampe:

He want's to be vice president of roach relations  :crampe:

It's like the SAME posts. They literally post the SAME shit about SG......everytime they post.

Are they aware they do this?

Its fucking creepy  :crampe:

Fox even does it. Everytime Fox throws in "it's a right wing circle jerk".  Every. Time.

Like yeah okay but at LEAST we change our topics  :crazy: they just repeat the same shit in every thread.

It's so fucking weird.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    20.2%
  • Smile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2020, 09:16:03 PM »
It's like the SAME posts. They literally post the SAME shit about SG......everytime they post.

Are they aware they do this?

Its fucking creepy  :crampe:

Fox even does it. Everytime Fox throws in "it's a right wing circle jerk".  Every. Time.

Like yeah okay but at LEAST we change our topics  :crazy: they just repeat the same shit in every thread.

It's so fucking weird.

It’s Groundhog Day in idiotvillie  :crampe:

Offline Dovey

• Her Majesty
  • BG Reg
  • Activity:
    41.2%
  • Dirty Rotten Troll
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2020, 09:18:56 PM »
It’s Groundhog Day in idiotvillie  :crampe:

For real.

Like say something new at least, gotdamn.

It's bad enough the board is like 4 people who do nothing but bitch about SG and MMP.....even though MMP is done.

But they legit say the SAME STUFF. 4 people, spamming a board together.

They are like a table of hurt and bullied rejects bitching about the cool kids at the other cool kid table  :biglaugha: :biglaugha:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 09:37:14 PM by Dovey »

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    14.6%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
  • Rated: +12763 / -2227
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2020, 10:14:24 PM »
I stopped reading about two poasts in.  Did they mention me over there?  If not I don't care.
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline SHAMPAIN

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by SHAMPAIN
  • Rated: +2935 / -1235
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2020, 10:18:44 PM »
I’m ready to cave poofers skull in and he knows it, he tip toes around me! I literally beg for consequences yet they’re never get delivered... Come into me mattress boy

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    20.2%
  • Smile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2020, 10:34:24 PM »
I stopped reading about two poasts in.  Did they mention me over there?  If not I don't care.

They did.

Sum Ugly Cunt said you're clinging to his ballsack but you're too low rent to bother with

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    14.6%
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2020, 10:52:37 PM »
They did.

Sum Ugly Cunt said you're clinging to his ballsack but you're too low rent to bother with

You know what the funny thing is?  I don't know who SumCunt is and have never engaged with him, as far as I know; but the phrase "Low-Rent," which we've seen around here a lot lately, is the exact phrase I used about the "Mistress" of CBT when I got banned from there a couple years ago.

It always amazes me how such terms one chooses to use propagate themselves over these boards and communities.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 9 Post Total)

Offline Dovey

• Her Majesty
  • BG Reg
  • Activity:
    41.2%
  • Dirty Rotten Troll
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2020, 10:55:20 PM »
You know what the funny thing is?  I don't know who SumCunt is and have never engaged with him, as far as I know; but the phrase "Low-Rent," which we've seen around here a lot lately, is the exact phrase I used about the "Mistress" of CBT when I got banned from there a couple years ago.

It always amazes me how such terms one chooses to use propagate themselves over these boards and communities.

What? You dont know the icon?

:crampe: :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical x 1    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 4 Post Total)

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    14.6%
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2020, 10:59:49 PM »
What? You dont know the icon?

:crampe: :crampe:

Never heard of him before Her Grace had her little passion play abut the guy.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 9 Post Total)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    20.2%
  • Smile
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2020, 10:59:56 PM »
, is the exact phrase I used about the "Mistress" of CBT when I got banned from there a couple years ago.

Mr Dilldo ?

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    14.6%

Tags:

Sitemap 1 2