• November 29, 2020, 06:33:46 PM

Author Topic: just more peace loving blm activists who just also happen to be kiddie fiddlers  (Read 12239 times)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    11.6%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
  • Rated: +28805 / -6834
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Dovey

• Deplorable Trash
  • BG Reg
  • Activity:
    33.4%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
  • Rated: +15261 / -2004
 It's literally a rising up of rapists, abusers and child rapists.

You cant toss a stone without hitting a fucking rapist at a BLM/antifa riot.

Please God.....I just want the country to secede already 😭
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    9.8%
    • Show only replies by Rennel_Feldswipe
  • Rated: +13418 / -2281
I got sucker punched once.

It wasn't a nog, it was a dago.

I kinda deserved it.  I was hitting on his wife.

She was hot!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical x 2    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)
HaddingGurkMacGuinteyAtlasCollinsReggieEssentRennelFeldswipe

Offline Murdock

• Activity:
    11.6%
    • Show only replies by Murdock
  • Rated: +343 / -340
Not every person who is black is automatically affiliated with BLM.  It’s a nonviolent movement just an FYI. 

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
civil rights activist & law nerd

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    31%
  • Lotus you ignorant slut
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
  • Rated: +7117 / -863

Not every person who is black is automatically affiliated with BLM.  It’s a nonviolent movement just an FYI.

Yeah, right.

Offline Murdock

• Activity:
    11.6%

Yeah, right.

I’m sorry that all men were created equal isn’t on your agenda.... but most men who believe in this aren’t power hungry neanderthals only concerned about me, myself & I.

Tommy Hilfiger created a brand.  A time sensitive culture profited his empire and a manipulation of that market endured his wealth.

When you actually have a cohesive understanding of capital and gain in this country... hit me up. 

Offline Murdock

• Activity:
    11.6%
It's literally a rising up of rapists, abusers and child rapists.

You cant toss a stone without hitting a fucking rapist at a BLM/antifa riot.

Please God.....I just want the country to secede already 😭

Did you actually vote for Trump?

He still deserves a trial despite his Epstein affiliation and the accusations that his money, power and affiliations afforded him the LUXURY of a rape without charge or trial assure.

Or do only niggers on the street enduring death at the hands of police deserve your ignorance?

Asking for a friend.....

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    31%
  • Lotus you ignorant slut
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
  • Rated: +7117 / -863
I’m sorry that all men were created equal isn’t on your agenda.... but most men who believe in this aren’t power hungry neanderthals only concerned about me, myself & I.

Tommy Hilfiger created a brand.  A time sensitive culture profited his empire and a manipulation of that market endured his wealth.

When you actually have a cohesive understanding of capital and gain in this country... hit me up.

Um, we were talking about BLM being a 'non-violent' movement. Do try and keep to the subject.

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    9.8%
Is Murdy high again?

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    56%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
  • Rated: +3105 / -21949

None of these people understand that there's a difference between taking advantage of a protest to do mayhem, and a protester who is actually doing their civic duty to help fix the fucked up country.  They are black and white thinkers, simple minded people.  And heaven forbid an FBI agent should get into the mix to create havoc purposely.  They will forever after blame the protesters because they just do not get the reality that is in front of their eyes.  Furthermore, they will call actual murderers (Kyle Rittenhouse) heroes.

The USA is in its death throes.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Rennel_Feldswipe

• Activity:
    9.8%
None of these people understand that there's a difference between taking advantage of a protest to do mayhem, and a protester who is actually doing their civic duty to help fix the fucked up country.  They are black and white thinkers, simple minded people.  And heaven forbid an FBI agent should get into the mix to create havoc purposely.  They will forever after blame the protesters because they just do not get the reality that is in front of their eyes.  Furthermore, they will call actual murderers (Kyle Rittenhouse) heroes.

The USA is in its death throes.

So you're saying that the pedophile "protester" who did hard time for mobbing nine year old boys that Kyle shot in the head was a "hero" doing his civic duty?

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    1.6%
  • Herr Doktor
    • Show only replies by kooch
  • Rated: +1421 / -678
Are you fucking seppos still not shooting rioters and their enablers?

What fucking use is your second amendment?

Civil War 2 now.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome! x 1    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | 10 Post Total)

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    14.2%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
  • Rated: +4964 / -3256

Tags:

Sitemap 1 2