• October 15, 2021, 10:01:26 PM

Author Topic: LAST POST !!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1351 times)

Offline wizer

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
  • Rated: +1113 / -863
LAST POST !!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: January 26, 2021, 02:06:36 PM »
I have developed this uncanny ability to predict the pending demise of obscure internet forums and using my astute powers of observation I have determined that the days of this forum are numbered. (Given that there are only 3 posters making about 3 posts in the past week it's not all that difficult). What the heck happened to this place it was a bustling mass of activity a short month or two ago and now it's a ghost town.

Therefore I have started this thread so I can make the very last post on this forum and leave my mark in cyberspace.

Do not write below this line

For office use only
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Offline wizer

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
Re: LAST POST !!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 05:00:30 PM »
^^Says the guy who is about to be homeless.

Shouldn't you be packing?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay (List of Rates | -1 Post Total)

Offline wizer

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2021, 08:10:41 PM »
Sure is nice of Biggie to dedicate server resources and pay web hosting fees for the 3 people that are still posting here.

Offline wizer

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2021, 04:00:03 PM »
LASIK corrects distance vision only. If the vision was stable prior to the surgical correction then the distance vision should remain clear for many years.

The near vision gets worse as we get older, most people need reading glasses in their early to mid 40s and LASIK doesn't change that.

Tags:

Sitemap 1 2